• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Parkour Z-Apocalypse

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
mathias-zamecki-dying-light-art.jpg

The players are all Runners of a small hidden colony in the great ruined city of Legion, a lawless, zombie infested city, full of raiders, looters, your average shuffling dead during the day, and owned by the quick and agile special infected hunters at night. Food and water are scarce, medicine and guns much more so. It's survival of the fittest in here.

Runners are fast characters trained in parkour, they travel light and are the ones who go out of the colony to scavenge for food, medicine, and other supplies. They're the only ones fast enough to get around the city and then come back safe before night falls.

The story begins with the players out on one of their daily scavenging runs, but finding something terrible waiting for them back home.

RP Thread: Casual - Parkour Z-Apocalypse

I am un-watching this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------

RP Setting

Timeline || Modern World. Fifteen years have passed since the outbreak and the nuclear Armageddon. Society is highly disorganized, settlements are rare. Scavenger gangs are more common. They roam the city, taking from those weaker than they and avoiding those stronger and more brutal.

Place || Everything happens inside the city. Gameplay-wise, there is nothing beyond the borders. There are no oceans, mountains, nor lakes. Only polluted or dried city-rivers, overgrown parks, dilapidated buildings, and crumbling sky-scrapers

Scarcity || Food, potable water, fuel, ammo, and batteries are hard to come by. Either you hunt or trade for them. Electricity usually comes from electrical generators that run on fuel or ethyl alcohol. No vehicles, no planes. GM decides what players find during a search.

The soil has become acidic in most places and unfit for crops, though there are farms that are hidden since they attract raiders. All large sources of potable water are owned by bandit groups.

Weapons and other devices are still in working condition, or can be repaired easily, but due to the lack of ammunition, make-shift melee weapons, throwing blades, or bows are more common.

Average Zombies
|| No immunity to the virus. Getting Bitten/Saliva enters blood stream = Character Zombified. Zombie Weakness = Brain. The average zombie is usually found in groups.

By day the average zombies are dumb, not that fast (they can still outrun a child), and can be killed with one piercing blow to the brain. But at night, they become savagely hungry, their senses become heightened and they move so fast only Runners can outrun them.

Special Infected Killers || Weakness = Sunlight/UV. Appear only at night. They mostly have rudimentary intelligence and work together in packs. These are the zombies that can climb as well or even better than the Runners. They are player killers.

Only guns can instantly kill them.

Last edited by a moderator:
*reads the title*

*thinks of Dying Light*

*opens the thread*

*sees the picture*

COUNT ME IN

[QUOTE="too much idea]*reads the title*
*thinks of Dying Light*

*opens the thread*

*sees the picture*

COUNT ME IN

[/QUOTE]
too much idea, HELLO! Long time no RP.

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]I'm interested.

[/QUOTE]
Cool. I'll make the thread tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back