• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormal Investigation Club (P.I.C.)

Hey man. My papa taught me that strategy. "Envelop from behind son, like this." ... Wait. No wonder I'm so crazy.

Well, tomorrow we start? I hope that I will stay with the roleplay even after I die. Which is not gonna be soon. (gun)(=u=)

BlankName said:
Hey man. My papa taught me that strategy. "Envelop from behind son, like this." ... Wait. No wonder I'm so crazy.
PG POLICE WEE OOH WEE OOH

what's the situation sir?

WE HAVE A INNUENDO AT LARGE! SHOOT IT DOWN!

but sir its just a world of tanks reference...

DO I CARE? IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A REFERENCE PRIVATE!

ok sit. shall i report?

NO PRIVATE! IT WAS JUST AN INNUENDO! YOU ARE WORTHLESS!

ok, so do nothing?

NO PRIVATE! YOU LAZY MAGGOT GET GOING!

ok...

ONE HOUR LATER

SUCESS! THREAD NOW RESTORED TO PG. GOOD GOING GUYS

thank you sir.

PRIVATE YOU DID NOTHING, SHUT UP!

fine sir...

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith]Yes like equals accepted

[/QUOTE]
I uh... I just give up.

BlankName said:
Oh... well then... yeah. I'm introducing my mother to Future Diary *Thumbs Up*

Hahaha, hope it goes well. I showed my mom a harem. She slapped me and took my computer away for a month. Giving me a lecture for hours.

Go on, touch that money. I dare you.
S.T.

tei_sukone_by_momonoe-d63s4uy.jpg

Name:

Siv Todd

Female

Appearance:

Siv has thigh length white hair that looks pink in the right light. Her eyes are a dark shade of pink with hints of red. Her skin is porcelain and she has a modest figure which she doesn't mind. She stands at between 5 feet 2 and 5 feet 3. She usually wears clothes with long sleeves and skirts. She is also interested in frilly outfits. She is also never seen often without her headphones.

Role in the club:

The one who take cares of the funds and things to buy but never really buying what you want because she doesn't like to waste. She's a treasurer.

She is also the one who seems to know almost everything about anyone or thing. Mainly due to her people skills and researching. She's an informant of some sort.

Personality:

Siv is a unique person, to say the least. She seems to have a certain way of acting in certain situations. Normally outside of the club, she is friendly and nice albeit a bit out of it. She is always sleepy or tired but she still makes an effort to be nice. She is also polite and gives off a tranquil, soothing feeling to those around her. Still, when she's not tired or sleepy, she is rather energetic though not to the point of constantly running around. When socializing, she is rather understanding. She never push people into telling her something nor does she goes into a topic that makes them uncomfortable.

When she's with her club members or in the club, her personality changes drastically. She is much more stern and cold. Often scolding and keeping to herself. When she's like this, not once will you see her sleepy or tired no matter how long she's up. She's very witty and wouldn't care of she gave out a curse word or two. She also doesn't take bullshit but she doesn't really says it. She just keeps quiet. There is still traits of her other personality. Such as, she is still rather polite in her own snarky way. Even though she acts all mean and sadistic, she never does anything for herself. It's usually for her own club members. In fact, it would seem as though she cares much more for them than others even with her personailty. Believe it or not, she actually does care for them more and this stern side of hers is proof. Her gentle side is for those she does not give a damn about. Only a few people know that though.

However, there is one side of her that both the gentle and the rough side has. Its her dangerous side. She is incredible loyal to those she trusts. She is amazing at keeping control and being calm but if she does lose her shit, blood will be spilled. Siv's angry side is noit pretty. She is incrediblyy violent and uncontrolable. Whoch is why Siv doesn't let herself get mad. She only does when something actually serious happens to her club member and those she cares and trusts.

Some interesting trait of hers is that when she's in sleepy mode or in focus mode, she could hardly care less for flirting or teasing but once she's out of it, she becomes a stuttering tomato. She hates how easily embarrassed she is and how she can easily understand dirty humor. Another thing is that Siv is not used to being showered with love therefore she would not know how to handle a situation in which someone is crying or being too loveable. She also has a passion for sewing and cleaning which almost appears funny and adorable. Overall, she is a confusing person but that's just how she is. You just need to know how to unravel her right.

History:

Not much is known about Siv. She is very secretive and doesn't really say much about her background. She does tell them that she constantly moves from place to place because her parent's job forced them to. She didn't tell them what they worked as. She does tell them that she doesn't adore her parents like most kids' do but she does still love them to some degree. She has also been to a few other countries and learned some things there. One thing that was really personal that she told them was that she is physically weak. She cannot run to hard nor can she do much work without over exhausting herself. That had been one of her most embarrassing secrets for some reason. The is still more to her but we'll just have to find out.

Sexual Orientation:

Though many, for some reason, assumed she's asexual, she is very much straight.

Relationships:

Romantically speaking? None. Not even crushes.

Music

The club

Sewing

Her hobbies

Sleeping

Etc

Dislikes:

Wastes money wise

Being bothered when she doesn't want to be social.

Being embarrassed

Her fears

Canines

Etc

Gallery:

Sukone.Tei.full.1063032.jpg
Sukone.Tei.full.623100.jpg
IKb2UHc4.jpeg
5ac38b5c876b7f0e603b4c849726fba4.jpg

[Gosh, I'm sorry if this is horrible. It's late and I need to sleep. Please tell me if there's anything that needs to change >.<;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Noah Denver

Teen In a green hoodie. Purple eyes. Yellow hair. Usually has bluetooth over-ear headphones.

Spirit classifier

Shy, nonviolent, has terrible people skills.

Straight

Normal kid with no real interesting history.

None

Dogs, orchestral music

Cussing, cold

Name- Valkyrie Fae

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Appearance-

fccffc-guilty-crown-inori-29149625-1280-720.jpg

Role in the club- "Uhm, I'm basically the pockets of the whole thing. You know. The girl with the dough."

Personality- She sort of has two. The one she shows most often is her reserved, calm, logical self you might be used to. This version of her has seen hell and will probably never be surprised again. Her dry humor is notorious but makes it comfortable to be around her. And then there's that other side, seen not so much. It's quite the opposite, flirty and silly and dumb. She'll do random things for attention and it's usually triggered by being in a sexual position.

History- Her dad is the most well known, but not the richest, business tycoon in the western hemisphere. Her parents were both alcoholics. On April 9, 2008, she went to her room and heard a distinct voice, "What's your name?" It scared her at first, but not after talking. She was younger back then. Every time her parents argued the ghost would talk to her, even play chess with her once. But one day he disappeared. That sweet voice never came again.

Sexual orientation- Bisexual

Relationships if any- "... I fucking fell in love with a ghost one time."

Likes-

*Strawberries

*Swimming

*Teasing

Dislikes-

*Flirting

Inori-Guilty-Crown-guilty-crown-inori-37732555-2560-1440.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back