• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paramour.-Interest check

spectro

dayman

Welcome, one and all, to the annual Paramours ball!

London, 1889

Ladies and Gentlemen of today's generation, you are invited to this years Paramours ball!

If you are unaware of what this momentous occasion is, then look no further. The Paramours ball is an occasion wherein young men and women gather together at The Bloomsbury Ballroom to enjoy each others company and hopefully find a fitting suitor. It is a formal event and evening attire will grant you access into the ballroom. The doors will open at five o'clock in the evening and close at midnight. At eight o'clock sharp, a feast will be laid upon the table for your sensational enjoyment.

Good luck in friendship, love and romance, and I hope to see you all there!

Yours sincerely,

Lady Rossburg

Anyone interested in something like this?

@DarkiusHeavenstein @Fexonocks

I have already begun the roleplay, and I have changed the idea of pairs, so people can pair with whoever they want

but, if you guys want to add a characters (It'd have to be quick, but don't rush and make it unneat) then go ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back