Paragon (Mystery RP)

We have 5 MIA's I've PM'd and am waiting to hear back from. Should they drop out or not reply in the next few days, I'll be reopening the RP to replace the numbers so we can keep moving with the story!

He PM'd me and basically said if I wasn't going to let him, he'd leave. I have no qualms in letting him leave. *shrug* I've removed his post and CS. In a few days, if the others don't reply I'll have to open the recruitment again. 
Enox has withdrawn from the RP, one is posting tomorrow which leaves two to hear from. 
L u n a has also had to withdraw due to RL. That leaves us with 4 already posted, two posting soon, and one still MIA. 
@cojemo I never got that post from you, please post ASAP.

In the meantime I'm going to temporarily open this for new members seeing as we're down 4 right now. (counting Coj, 3 when/if they post)

You're still looking for members? can I join? 
Cool! I'll have a character up soon! :3

Just one question, how old does a person have to be before they can get legal cosmetic (as apposed to life-saving or getting a new limb) mods? or is there no age limit?

There's at least one more spot open for the RP, if you know anyone, see if they'd be interested :D I'll close the doors in the morning so we can keep this puppy going. 
@iLoriel2 @Icefox11 @ModelZXGiro - go ahead and post while the Lightspeed travels, get some character bonding/development on. I'll post the arrival at Wolf Lake and the opening ceremony shortly!

@cojemo is still MIA.

@iLoriel2 @ModelZXGiro don't forget to post! If you're no longer interested, please PM me and say so, that way I can replace your character. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back