Paragon (Mystery RP)

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Please use this thread for all of your OOC needs!

Read more about this role play... 
Hey guys :D I'd like at least 4 people before we start. So please refrain from posting until I post the introduction post! Thanks. I will be controlling some NPC's along with the main group, feel free to interact with them as you will.

GONNA JOIN FOR SURE just posting here now so I get a notification when you answer so I dont forget to make my character tomorrow. So excited :)

I've got two quick question on this roleplay before I sign up, number one is: how far into the future are we talking about? Are laser rifles standard issue to the military, or are modifications to the body as technologically advanced as it gets?

Number two is: Does paragon have it's own police force, and or a undercity? Sorry if this was said before, I just skimmed through most of the overview.

I just want players who won the VIP treatment for Paragon. I'm not after staff members, so I hadn't decided on weapons or military/police stuff. They wouldn't allow weapons to be taken in by the public.

Ah i see. *mutters under breath* Hmm, would a retired soldier from the frontlines getting VIP treatment from paragon be an acceptable character?

That would be completely fine :) Yeah, sorry, I've got specific things I want to happen and need to control as much of Paragon and the staff as I can

Sorry to those that signed up and didn't hear back! For some reason even though I was watching the thread, I got no notifications that a whole metric ton more had signed up. I'll be putting up the intro post shortly, please follow my lead and use the first post to introduce us to your character. My next post will have the Lightspeed taking you all to Paragon from your boarding locations. :D

Plazmaman95 said:
Noooooo, I wanted to join.
Spots will open in the future, once the main storyline into bit is done! Then it's open world with storyline, new members after the intro are welcome to be involved in the storyline. I'll figure out a way to get that happening.

Oooh, I already have a character, Nathan Caffrey. c:

I just don't know how to apply him to the story now the monorail's
closed. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back