• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paradise

why isn't this getting more rpers? i'm surprised that there's still slots here. (lemme see if i can come up with a charrie to join this merry band. brb)

maybe i put it in the wrong place, so here.

questiomundo: thorok Rebellion lasts for how long? and how far apart in time is the exile of the humans and the start of the thorok Rebellion? also, can you give an example name that a thorok might have? unless the thorok's names have the same kind of system in naming as the humans? (am I posting in the right place?)

teddiekuma said:
questiomundo: thorok Rebellion lasts for how long? and how far apart in time is the exile of the humans and the start of the thorok Rebellion? also, can you give an example name that a thorok might have? unless the thorok's names have the same kind of system in naming as the humans? (am I posting in the right place?)
Well I mean, any one of my threads dedicated to Paradise is a good place to ask questions (Excluding the IC part of the main thread.) I was typing this out in the interest post when I got your alert in the OOC thread.

1. The Thorok Rebellion, I would say, lasted a total of ten or so years. The first nine were about the gangs rising; first half of the tenth year was the gangs sudden increase in violence; last half of the year was the actual war and fighting. The war was fast and not exactly a pretty sight.

2. Time wise, the RP starts about two days into sailing, two weeks after the official end of when the Thorok won. During those two weeks the Thorok rebels were going around, finding the remaining humans and forcing them into exile. Those that refused to leave were killed and left for show.

3. The Thorok speak human/English language as they were assimilated into the human culture. Name wise, they are a bit different. They would use names that tended to relate to objects that sound purposeful or determines their social rank, whether this means intimidating or not. Literally any object they would like, they might name themselves after. Like Runt or Cub for the smaller ones; Alpha or Pack for the larger ones.

sowwy. i got anxious. anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer! i'll try and get the character done today or tomorrow, since i'm kinda sleepy.

(_ _*) Z z z

It's all good.

And take your time with your character sheet. No need to feel rushed. Don't want to make something that is meant to be fun feel like an obligation.

Ok! My character sheet is up! When you are ready to go, start goin' at it!

IC IS NOW OPEN!

Hellooo :D i'm super interested but i do have a few questions. First, do you prefer realistic or drawn images for our character sheets? Second, what exactly are the Thorok? Not sure if this question has been answered yet, but I'm assuming they're human-like in their mannerisms?

WonderFry said:
Hellooo :D i'm super interested but i do have a few questions. First, do you prefer realistic or drawn images for our character sheets? Second, what exactly are the Thorok? Not sure if this question has been answered yet, but I'm assuming they're human-like in their mannerisms?
1. For images, which either one works for you. As long as it gets what you want out of it, it's fine by me. I mean, I used a custom miniatures program for my character. Hero Forge.

2. People asked about the Thorok, but not what they are exactly. They are a sentient race that were once nearly extinict due to their poor living environment. They were saved by the humans and brought back to their original strength. For mannerisms, they do have a lot of human behaviors, just slightly more aggressive and dependant on social rank. While I'm still deciding on a final appearance, for now just imagine them as Krogan from Mass Effect. That was my inspiration.

So, um... should I just post an IC post or wait...?

As many as you can control. Start with one though.

I do have a other playable races that can only be played after they are discovered, so make as many as you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
IAmTheBurger said:
As many as you can control. Start with one though.
I do have a other playable races that can only be played after they are discovered, so make as many as you want.
Right, thank you! I'll post my cs right now ^^

holy shiz, i loved the krogan from mass effect. i hated that one scene in mass effect 3 where i had to leave that guy back in that nest.

Mass Effect was great and the krogan were my favorite race. Honestly if it weren't for one of my friends playing the game at least twenty times in a row, I'm not even joking, I would have never played it. Definitely looking forward to the new game coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back