• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings! (MxFxF / MxFxM)

Malphite

Hi everyone! I'm Malphite or Malphy and I'm new to Rpn. I'm a fairly literate roleplayer (Can write up to 3 paragraphs.) Now I'm not sure how people feel about (OnexOnexOne) roleplays around here but they are are my favorite kind of roleplays. It's much more fun to crate a world with two people instead of one and a whole new world of opportunities and plot twists become available when three people are in an rp. Over the years my most successful roleplays have been onextwo rps so it's why I'm aiming for that here.

Now I don't really have any rules beside be active and able to post once a day, and I only roleplay in THREADs.

Ok now to the pairings! ( * = I have a basic plot for this pairing, these pairings can be either MxFxF or MxFxM)

RoommatexRoommatexRoommate (Best friends) *

Person accused of a crime x Lawyer x Detective

Russian spies pretending to be american family (Father x Mother x Son/Daughter) *

Human x Werewolf x Vampire

Criminal group (Assassin x Thief x Hacker Or Three assassins)

Assassin x Target x Bodyguard

Bad boy x Good girl x Bad boy/girl

Kidnapper x Kidnapped x Kidnapped

Knight x Sorcerer/ess x Ranger

Prince/ess x Arranged marriage partner x True love

Human x Angel x Demon

Serial killer x Detective x Victim that survived

Well these are the pairs I have right now (Would love to hear your ideas.) If you're interested in doing any of them please post or send me a PM, once I find two people interested in a pair we'll start the magic! If you like a pairing and you have a friend that might also be interested we can go for it!

Hello there :D I don't have anyone else who I know of would be interested in this but I'd love to do a Band Member x Band Member x Fan (or not fan?) if that sounds interesting to you :3

HoneyPhantomhive said:
Hello there :D I don't have anyone else who I know of would be interested in this but I'd love to do a Band Member x Band Member x Fan (or not fan?) if that sounds interesting to you :3
It does :)

Human x Werewolf x Vampire? ♥ Want me to pm you? or can you pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back