• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pairings, fandoms, action, whatever(always open)

Southernred

Alrighty. Haven't been on here in awhile. I miss it.

Down to business.

-No power playing. My character is mine and you should not be able to play it whenever.

- I play either gender. But I'm better at female.

-I like lengthy posts. Detail detail detail. I understand writer's block. But even with writer's block, one liners are completely avoidable.

-Please have good/excellent grammar. Mistakes or rare misspellings are understandable, though. No one is perfect.

-I like to have conversation with my partners, but it's not necessary.

-Long term partners I love. If the role play becomes tiresome, we can change it.

- Don't leave me out of the blue. I won't get mad if you no longer wish to continue the role play.

That's about it with rules/wishes.

I'm willing to do any role play subject. Role play based on romance? Good. Role play with an intricate plot? Awesome. I'm down for whatever. I'm limited on fandoms though. There are few I would agree to, none of which include anime. Sorry. I just don't watch a lot of things. But you might get lucky and suggest something I'm a fan of. But like I said, I'm open to pretty much any role play of any sort.

I don't have limits. So whatever yours are, I will mold to. I'm fine with rated R, and all the way to G.

Also, if you don't like it when people vary in post lengths, I'm not your partner. Haha. Sometimes I'll give you a novel to respond to, but other times I will do just a paragraph. Just depends.

I don't do forum role plays. Message me if you're interested in role playing with me! Thank you!

[QUOTE="Toaster Muffins]Hey, what are your current cravings? c:

[/QUOTE]
Some pairings. Rich x poor, rich x employee, arranged marriage, Married at First Sight(it's a TV show. I'll tell you about it if you'd like.), post- apocalyptic pairing of some sort, or rivals that hate each other(at first anyway). But I like to try new things, so very open to suggestions.

I'm interested. Anything you had in mind or have been wanting to do for a while? I'm up for anything, really.

I have an "on the fly" sort of style where I take a provided setting and build a plot as we go. But given what you've said so far, I think you'll like it.

Wanna give it a shot?

MrMopp said:
I have an "on the fly" sort of style where I take a provided setting and build a plot as we go. But given what you've said so far, I think you'll like it.
Wanna give it a shot?
Sure! Message me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back