• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairing Ideas (Updated Frequently)

Psychologist x Criminal is back open. I only say this because I don't think the person I'm doing the RP with is that interested in it.

How about a good ol' Gang member x Normal person? Huh? Unless that's already taken.

It's okay. I mean, we're all human. xD I was thinking maybe we could do the psychologist x criminal one. I have a few vague ideas in mind. Also, given that you want to play the psychologist, will it be alright if I take on a female character?

My character was going to be female buuuuuut I can make an exception. I still plan to use her so it doesn't have to be a romantic relationship or anything. It can be one of friendship.

Yes, we're all human xD And my attention span isn't exactly the greatest thing so I'm sorry if my replies can be complete crap at certain times.

[QUOTE="Vyork Ashfin]If you are still available: One of the 7 Deadly Sins x Human

[/QUOTE]
Vyork, I will PM you about it.

awkwardburner said:
Shapeshifter x human seems interesting . . .
Well, if you're up for it, you can PM me lol

Magical/Mythical being x Human (I can be flexible with this one)

Shapeshifter x Human

Rich boy x Poor girl

(assuming you want the bold role)

I would do any of these with you happily!

Nerdygeekflower said:
Magical/Mythical being x Human (I can be flexible with this one)
Shapeshifter x Human

Rich boy x Poor girl

(assuming you want the bold role)

I would do any of these with you happily!
Hmm. Which one would you like to do most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back