Pages 15-19

LaFreeze

3rd Soul of Kimbery
That one Sidereal just realized they forgot to clean their nails and now they wants the meeting to end right now they can go for an emergency manicure.

DukeGod said:
Aaah don't be boring now!
How about some off-comic fan-art =D?
I think you mean "fanservice," not fan-art. And no, not at the moment. That takes up precious update schedule time >..>

Master Kejack: Why wasn't I invited to poker night!?!?!?! Did you think I wouldn't find out!?!?!?! You know the Solar tried this crap in the first age and look what happened to them, you get me? :mad:

:mad: "I'm away for two seconds Marcus and you are already in your cups?!?!?!"

:( : It worked for Ten-Winds.......

Skyline riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight that is what he was distracted by. :rolleyes:

LaFreeze said:
This is exalted everyone is bi and you know it.
Pfffffffft. Not everyone needs to be bi. That doesn't help gender discourse.

Amusingly, we have a wide range of orientation in the comic, not like it's actually going to come up much. (I mean, this is a PG/PG-13 comic.) I'll put the PC examples in a spoiler tag for those who don't really want to know.

Marcus-- Gay. He finds boobs repulsive.

"Clang"-- Whatever is most advantageous to her.

Ozymandius--Asexual. Really! He just has no libido, and would rather spar with somebody---violently.

Lots of bi, and few pure straights in there too.

I like that Goddess!

Also, wondering where I fit in the statistics, I'm Brazilian

Oh, loved the mountains in Yu-Shan. They must be part of the Bureau of Battles. I bet that's where the Orders and Permission to Level Grind or Finding a Powerful Old Master are executed

Brazil is #12 currently. 29 unique ip's have visited the site.

I bet that's how old Sidereals find their new students: make them climb that mountain up to them. Well, more of a large hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back