Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

You should. It's an amazing series. Knighthorse, Spinoza, and Allison's series are amazing. You'll like them

xD I've read the books and his series so many times. And it's growing!!! *excited squealing*

Oh, I meant can I have someone like him. xD He's so freaking adorable!! And Rosalie needs a mate...

I don't have a problem with it :) And thx youuuuuuuuuuu~ hehe...adorably deadly

Do any of you have at least one character that's open for interaction? If not, that's fine too, I'll just have him patrol around the town (or forest... depending on whether or not they ever leave said forest).

[QUOTE="Rub-a-Dub-Dubstep]Do any of you have at least one character that's open for interaction? If not, that's fine too, I'll just have him patrol around the town (or forest... depending on whether or not they ever leave said forest).

[/QUOTE]
Um..... I have no one at the moment but I cana make one of you want

Three's the limit, right? -le shrug- Honestly, gender or species doesn't matter at this point. He just needs to talk to a local. And even if it is a Werewolf, he can't tell straight off the bat.

[QUOTE="Rub-a-Dub-Dubstep]Do any of you have at least one character that's open for interaction? If not, that's fine too, I'll just have him patrol around the town (or forest... depending on whether or not they ever leave said forest).

[/QUOTE]
My character is open, he is currently in a cabin in the woods torturing ShadedRose's character.

Barbas said:
My character is open, he is currently in a cabin in the woods torturing ShadedRose's character.
I already worked something out with Ezra, but I hope that I get to work with your character later on. He seems like he could fit in well with the plot I have in mind.

[QUOTE="Rub-a-Dub-Dubstep]I already worked something out with Ezra, but I hope that I get to work with your character later on. He seems like he could fit in well with the plot I have in mind.

[/QUOTE]
Okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back