Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

SweetCat2319

There's a certain beauty to broken people...
Discussions, comments, and questions here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it okay if i make a Beta? Also do you have any major plans for the vampires?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the humans have to be part of the pack, at least right away? Or is there a town or something where they live..? @SweetCat2319

@Wynn Sure you can make a Beta! For my pack or another. And No I don't have any big plans for the vampires really, I just made them an option for those who might be interested.

@Lizzy No, humans do not have to be part of the pack. Not right away or ever really though they should be involved with werewolf, vampires, or hunters to keep the story going. I haven't thought of towns really but to keep everything simple the towns near the packs will be named after the packs. And any other towns you can just create where your character is from. Leaves it more open.

I want to make a Vampire clan, One that was a rival to all three of the packs because the leader was completely crazy but the son of the clan killed him and is now doing damage control .

Wynn said:
I want to make a Vampire clan, One that was a rival to all three of the packs because the leader was completely crazy but the son of the clan killed him and is now doing damage control .
I am fine with this! It sounds great. Go for it.

@Wynn Also,I should mention that I want the vampires to Be unable to go out in sunlight. I do not want "Twilight vampires". The rest of the myths do not have to hold, just the sunlight one. They can have familiars, but familiars have to be willing humans.

Wynn said:
Good lol that was the plan :)
Thank God! I just don't like how people can GodMod twilight vampires you know? I prefer Anne Rice vampires honestly. Have at it.

Quick question.... When a wolf finds their mate.... how will we do it? I mean the whole mate thing...

I was Judy thinking about that. I was reading a book on Wattpad when it hit me.

So completely off the topic of Roleplay, THERE'S A HUGE FREAKING MOTH IN MY ROOM!!!!! I'm freaking out so bad...

**Waiting on Sweet xD She is here and not here = Schrodinger **

I suppose the whole mating thing will be up too the pair? .///.

Though it would have too be out of forums I'd imagine

Goodnight to all!!! See you all in the morning!!!

And that's what I was thinking Evergreen

Your doing great lol I'm like low key shipping Peter and Starrla

Hue hue after a few more replies I'm gonna do a thing * smiles evilly *

xD My favorites are J.R Rain's Fang, Samantha Moon, and his brother's (H.T Night) Josiah.

No. It's the Vampire for Hire series by J.R Rain. He is amazing!!! His brother is iffy. But Rain is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back