P.I. | Chapter 1 [Sign-Up]

Carl

Not A Llama...
I'm going to make a NCIS roleplay divided into Chapters, with each Chapter holding a mystery/Case to be solved by the NCIS agents. Everyone is free to make their own NCIS agent. Here's the character sheet-format:

- Name

- Appearance

- Personality

... This is pretty much all that is required to be known about your agent before the RP starts. I refrain from giving out too much information about the Case to add to the mystery and such.

Either way, have fun. ^^

EDIT: NEGATE ALL THE NCIS STUFF, NAMES OF THREADS HAVE BEEN CORRECTED ( RP has nothing to do with NCIS :D )

My Agent

Hey Carl! It's me LadyLight, well, LandLadyLight. But LadyLight for short!

Name: Agent Judith De'Maggio

Appearence: She is an extremely beautiful half Jewish-half Italian with big expressive brown eyes and a beautiful Jewish-child like face. [Looks like Judith Light.Or Liz Donnelly from Law and Order:SVU] She has shoulder length blonde hair and is about 5 foot 8 inches tall.

Persona: She is a spirited and sassy agent, who is almost always serious on the job, but loves to use saracasm and her sense of humor. She isn't one to toy with unless you want your head bitten off. Good with a gun, sly, and sneaky,but good natured and understanding. What more could you ask for???? Also, isn't one to give her heart to just anyone, and is very sensitive and fragile, a lot of the time she's distant....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back