• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch/Tf2/Helluva Boss ^^

NebulousEmperor

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hii ^^ I'm looking for any sort of rps involving Overwatch, Tf2, Helluva Boss, or even a mix! I don't mind if you'd rather a completely platonic rp, I love those too! I mainly do romantic ones, with exceptions, such as Sigma and Lucio (Sigma is 62 and Lucio is in his mid 20s, so.. no thanks).

For Overwatch, I mostly play Sigma but might do Lúcio, Junkrat, or MAYBE Reaper or Baptiste (never played but might give it a go if you're interested!!) and for Tf2, I mostly only play Sniper, but might play Spy as well! For Helluva Boss, I play Stolas! I'm huge on Skyrim right now, and have a plot for it, but please, if you have any ideas, plots, or suggestions, lmk! My user on Discord is NebulousNugget or devilnugget ^^

I also don't mind if you do first person, but I personally only do third. I also don't mind whether you do eight paragraphs or a single sentence, I can learn to adapt (and as long as it's something I can work with, I don't mind at all!!)

Lastly, here are some fandoms I'm a fan of, though would rather use them as AUs instead of playing as anyone from them: Skyrim (Biggest rn), Pokemon, Avatar: The Last Airbender (Preferably a modern au), and Steven Universe!! Helluva Boss as well, as I have a plot involving a character from Overwatch finding their way into Hell while living (Please ask if you're interested!)

Minors dni, sorry!

LOVE IT - ❤️
Like it - !
eh -
Any rp can be platonic or romantic, it's completely up to you, idm! And, to add, I am entirely uncomfortable with NSFW content in an rp (jokingly ooc is fine, its just jokes, but not in an rp)
---------------------------------
Overwatch
Baptiste / Lúcio - ! Baptiste / Lifeweaver - ! Lúcio / Reaper - ❤️❤️ Lúcio / Junker Queen - ‼️ Lúcio / Junkrat -
Junkrat / Roadhog - Sigma / Reinhardt - ! Sigma / Harold Winston - ! Lúcio / Mauga - ❤️❤️❤️
Lúcio / Sigma - *❤️ Sigma / Ramattra - ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tf2
Sniper / Spy - ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sniper / Engineer - ❤️! Sniper / Medic - ❤️❤️ Sniper / Heavy - ❤️❤️ Sniper / Demoman - ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Helluva Boss
Stolas / Blitzo - ❤️❤️❤️ (I don't have many ships for Helluva Boss, I haven't thought about it enough, but suggestions are always welcome!)

im a one line and first person role player yes or no?
sure!! im not much a fan of first person rps so if you could try third, thatd be better, but if you cant or dont want to, idm!! you can dm me on discord at NebulousNugget or devilnugget just make sure to tell me who you are ^^!

sure!! im not much a fan of first person rps so if you could try third, thatd be better, but if you cant or dont want to, idm!! you can dm me on discord at NebulousNugget or devilnugget just make sure to tell me who you are ^^!
nah im not a third person roleplayer that just feels weird to me i like first person better personaly also i dont have discord anymore got termed by the admins so i well dm you on this side

nah im not a third person roleplayer that just feels weird to me i like first person better personaly also i dont have discord anymore got termed by the admins so i well dm you on this side
could you possibly use instagram then? i also have project z and amino. i just don't get onto this site enough and the only reason ive been active in the first place is just to find ppl to rp with and then become inactive again :')

could you possibly use instagram then? i also have project z and amino. i just don't get onto this site enough and the only reason ive been active in the first place is just to find ppl to rp with and then become inactive again :')
well i dont use instagram mutch cause the logo is too pink for my taste also i dont relly use project z and amino ether i roleplay on this side and in devinart mostly right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back