• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch rpers

The Proff

Fuckmeupboi
Yo! I'm looking for Overwatch roleplayers who play the following male characters:
Reinhardt
McCree*
Hanzo*
Genji*
Reaper/Gabe
76/Jack

What I'm looking for is a long-term rp partner, being literate is important, descriptive writing is important, I usually write two paragraphs comfortably but can and will write more. I prefer quick responses to long thought out ones to get the story moving along. Dont fret too much if you have trouble with grammar and spelling, I won't be rude about it.

* Characters I am currently able to play, need some practice to start playing as Reinhardt though would die for one to seduce my Hansoap.

:0
I'm up for a Mchanzo, McGenji or Reinzo RP if you're interested in those pairings?

I can play Hanzo, McCree or Genji.

:0
I'm up for a Mchanzo, McGenji or Reinzo RP if you're interested in those pairings?

I can play Hanzo, McCree or Genji.
all all of the above, if you can play a reinhardt for my hanzo I will love you forever, I also want to practice reinhardt in future, I like playing all of the aforementioned characters though as I think I said I prefer to switch so just be aware I won't take people who just bottom.

heyy, im interested in a few different ships. I'm gonna casually add you on discord since I see it up above. Hope that's ok! I only rp on discord so ;;

heyy, im interested in a few different ships. I'm gonna casually add you on discord since I see it up above. Hope that's ok! I only rp on discord so ;;
Sure that's just fine since it's my main platform now too with the occasional cherubplay rp

Are you still looking for a partner? I can play Genji pretty well and am currently looking for a McGenji roleplay. I've only done overwatch with my GF, but I am definitely an experienced writer and give quality work.
If you are interested, you can add me on Discord @ GenjiBooty3211
I already had an idea in mind, but if you have one, it's probably better, so go ahead and spit it!
Anyway, thank you for posting and have a great day/night

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a partner? I can play Genji pretty well and am currently looking for a McGenji roleplay. I've only done overwatch with my GF, but I am definitely an experienced writer and give quality work.
If you are interested, you can add me on Discord @ GenjiBooty3211
I already had an idea in mind, but if you have one, it's probably better, so go ahead and spit it!
Anyway, thank you for posting and have a great day/night
You're a sweetie and yes I'm still adding people, I'll need your # and number to add you on discord then we can discuss further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back