• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“

saturnlvr

hello! หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ’ (็งใซใคใ„ใฆ)

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› iโ€™m apollo, and iโ€™m currently looking for more roleplay partners! if you think youโ€™re interested, read through this post!

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› a little bit about me and my writing โ€” iโ€™m 20, and as i mention in my rules, a college student. my writing highly focuses on character depths and inner thoughts and emotions, and how those affect the characters relationships with others. i love exploring new ideas to write, and iโ€™m always open to try something new!! with this said, iโ€™m also a HUGE resident evil fan if overwatch isnโ€™t your cup of tea, and i have plenty of other fandoms iโ€™m into! just message me with any questions or ideas you might have.

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ (ใƒซใƒผใƒซ)

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› minors, do not interact. i am personally over 18, and this is a rule that is indisputable.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› besides that, i donโ€™t have many strict rules! i write advanced literate - novella, and i would prefer my partner does the same.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› i am looking for mxf pairings, with myself writing as the male. i personally just donโ€™t write that well as a woman, i have tried (and failed).

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› i also prefer to write ccxcc, although i do ccxoc on occasion โ€” i suppose it just depends on the characters.

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› i write many genres โ€” romance, horror, drama, angst are some of my favorites.

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ (ใ‚ญใƒฃใƒฉใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใƒผ)

characters that i write as

- genji
- reaper
- doomfist
- baptiste
- hanzo
- junkrat
- roadhog
- lรบcio
- cassidy
- reinhardt

characters that i write against

- ashe
- widowmaker
- sombra
- mercy
- kiriko
- junker queen
- sojourn
- brigitte
- d.va
- illari
- venture

๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ’ (ใƒšใ‚ขใƒชใƒณใ‚ฐใชใฉ)

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› please keep in mind that these pairings are just some of my favorite ones to write! iโ€™d be up for any combination of characters, and i love brainstorming ideas! these just serve as something of a starting point if we need it.

โ‹† ๐†๐„๐๐‰๐ˆ ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐˜
โ‹† ๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐ƒ.๐•๐€
โ‹† ๐‚๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐ฑ ๐€๐’๐‡๐„

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› also, there are some characters on my list that iโ€™d love to write but i canโ€™t come up with a solid ship for!! reinhardt and baptiste are two of my mains (with genji as my dps), and iโ€™d love to give either of them a writing attempt!

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› iโ€™d also possibly be up for alternate universes! mirrorwatch is one that comes to mind right now

๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ’ (ใ‚จใƒ”ใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ)

๊จ„ thank you for reading my post! please pm me or comment if youโ€™re interested in writing together, or if you just wanna be friends!

feel free to reach out if you have any ideas youโ€™d like to brainstorm, or if you have some different characters in mind, iโ€™m pretty open to ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back