Overshock Academy School Of The Supernatural

nothing much, people arrived to the school and are just going around the halls and greeting each other. (Dark stance) Ayne, aka my character, is just floating around with a fox squirrel on her shoulder if you need any interaction.

^_^ (I would check out my Cs for her though, this character can be extremely confusing lol)

Im going out for a little, brb soon hopefully

@Defective Kitten : Yeah her appearance does change when she changes

Hey guys sorry, I just found out I haven't been getting notifications for this rp. Would someone mind catching me up? Anything interesting happen yet? I'll try to check more regularly from now on ^-^

Er, I guess I'll start up some another interaction if we're not going to get started quite yet. We waiting for Federoff to come back from camp?

@trix I'm going to California with my family tomorrow so I'm sorry if I don't reply. I'll be back on the 18th.

Everyone's characters can still interact with mine while I'm gone. I'm just going to be much slower to reply than usual but I'll try!

If your character has been approved, I recommend just jumping in and setting up a basis for your character, or meeting up with others. Not too much is happening right now... @The Jackal

:3 sorry for making you have to wait xD Leadership camp was fun, but its sad that since I'm a senior now, that will be my last time going there ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back