Other Over 35

Jupiter_South

Literal fossil
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm new here and have begun the process of joining a group but haven't started any 1×1 rp's yet. Many of the recruitment threads include the posters age and they all seem to be under 25.
I was curious how many people are here that are over the age of 35, like myself ?

Under 25 is indeed the most popular range.
There are some people over 35 too though, as you can see in this poll Other - What age range are you in?

Ofc the poll doesn't reveal real numbers of people, only those who have voted. :)

I did see the poll and added myself as well. I know that thread is a bit older so wanted to cast this thread out into the rp nation waters and see if any fellow rp fossils might want to chime in 😄

36 here. You're not alone for sure lol. And in my eyes, we're all only fossils when we're 6 ft under.

Huzzah! Hello fellow elder. Fossil just sounds cool to me I guess. Must be that cringe millennial self deprecating humor I just can't seem to shake.

Hey, if you like, I won't stop you lol. I mean with hurting knees and doctor visits, I am starting to feel like I should have grandkids about now.

Oof, sorry to hear about the knees. I threw my back out a couple weeks ago. These are the parts of older adulthood that truly suck.

38 here! I'm always on the prowl for older writers here, they aren't easy to come by. Welcome!
Well hey there and hello! I have noticed we're in the minority here, which is fine. I love that young people are still writing and doing RP! My DM's are open if ya have any ideas, btw.

36 as well. I will say just my experience but I have done well with folks in their later twenties as 1x1 partners.

Oh hello! 35 here, also jumping back into the rp world after quite the hiatus. Happy to see friends among the same age around still! *waves*

Oh hello! 35 here, also jumping back into the rp world after quite the hiatus. Happy to see friends among the same age around still! *waves*
Hey there! You are not alone my friend ♥️ I haven't officially started any rp's here yet but am already making character sheets for groups and plotting for 1x1's.

Y'all make me feel ancient. I'm considerably older than y'all.

I stick mostly to the dice games and nation builders, and they run the entire age range, I've made plenty of friends here who are younger, and plenty who are in the same arena as me.

But talking about mid-30s being a fossil just makes me laugh. <3

Y'all make me feel ancient. I'm considerably older than y'all.

I stick mostly to the dice games and nation builders, and they run the entire age range, I've made plenty of friends here who are younger, and plenty who are in the same arena as me.

But talking about mid-30s being a fossil just makes me laugh. <3
I'm actually 40 but thought I'd make this post a bit more inclusive with the title. I have friends in their mid thirties and I recall that's when one kind of starts to feel "old" 😆

I'm turning 40 this year! I'm also usually on the hunt for older writers, although I don't really have time to GM these days.

I'm over 30 and several people in my RP group are over 35. (Do you like humor and drama together and/or Cyberpunk?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back