Outpost [Inactive]

Steven Rogers

Captain America
Steven Rogers submitted a new role play:

Outpost - Two tribes have both claimed Outpost. A great power rises within them, along with a great evil.

GSZN7so.png

Prologue

*The doors to the chieftain's quarters open, revealing a small woman in odd clothing*

Chieftain: Ah, Mdomo! I expected your arrival, I have a request.

Mdomo: It is not by your request why I'm here.

Chieftain: Am I not Chieftain, a burdened one, by those of Widewood, who do not recognize my claim? You have the knowledge I seek. Will the enemy lie in ambush past the Bta'i Mountains?...
Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... This looks cool, and Im not in any roleplays at the moment. Mind if I join? ^^"

I always read through everything before I join. ^^" Im not completely sure how these WORK, but Im going to try my best. >_>; 
Wait, do I post my character here?

Yeah, I can't figure out how to make a separate tab for charries, so I'll merge them.

Roleplay doesn't start until we have a total of 4 charries btw. 
Gave the RP a makeover, the Skelly and My Character have been moved to the "Create a Character" section.

Last edited by a moderator:
There wasn't as much interest as I hoped, is there anything in the description that's confusing to you? I still have faith in this RP, a plot is already forming in my mind.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back