• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Outlander anyone?

Akiko

Anyone out there a fan of the Outlander series and want to roleplay?

Either the books or the show.

Respond or message if interested!

---

I'm new around here, new to forum RP, but not new to role playing.

Most of my role play over the years has been done in Second Life with avatars, on beautiful sims, but I find forum RP would best work with my schedule.

I'm definitely rusty so the detail wont be as strong, but I paragraph RP and can give you plenty to respond to. Anything from 1-infinity paragraphs. It all depends on what you write and give me to respond to as well.

I can respond frequently enough. Currently I have very little on the go RP wise, so I'm looking to build it up. Work is very slow this time of year, so I have plenty of time to write and respond.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Outlander?! now you are speaking my language.

I have watched the show (to many times than i would like to admit but i love it) and i am wroking my way throuhg book 4 right now.

I have been doing form rp on fanfiction fo awhile but the only form i am on right now are quick replies so i am rusty on my detailed rp thouhg i have done that but it has been more than a year since i've done so. I am new here and still trying to get my footing around the site.

if you are still intrested in an outlander rp i am down, depening on what character I could play.

I'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I've read the first book and half of the second and seen half of the show. So if you're interested I'd be up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back