Out of Ideas [could use some help]

I'm sure mine says meters as well  :?
I just checked my Bo3C. It says "feet". Considering it's the original, untranslated, American release, I'd consider it authoritative.

-S

Stillborn said:
I just checked my Bo3C. It says "feet". Considering it's the original, untranslated, American release, I'd consider it authoritative.

-S
:oops:  Just checked my book: Yep, feet it is  :oops:

~FC.

Stillborn said:

-S
:oops:  Just checked my book: Yep, feet it is  :oops:

~FC.
Hi @All,

sorry had a stressfull week.

Back2Topic

I'm glad that it is feet, but now  1 feet is about 30 cm. So if i want my Warstrider to be quite big, isn't 30 feet a litle to big?

So i'm going to relax and ejoy the weekend. cu

1ft. is 33cm.

1m is 100 cm.

For every 33 meters, you get an extra foot, thus: 34 ft = 33 meters.

Simple math.  If it says "30 feet" then it'll be about ten meters.  It's not like all Warstriders are the same anyway.  10 meters is fucking huge.  That's over five times the height of an average person.

:D !

Seiraryu said:
1ft. is 33cm.
1m is 100 cm.

Simple math.
Are you shure about that?

If i got 33 meters then it would be 100ft.

Or am i wrong.

simple math. ^_^

Maybe you meant for ever 11 meter you are getting an aditional ft?!

Socondor said:
Seiraryu said:
1ft. is 33cm.
1m is 100 cm.

Simple math.

Or am i wrong.

simple math. ^_^

I think you caught his arithmatic error.  Yes, he meant 100 ft = 33 meters.   (This is the real problem with yards/meters, but that is not relevant to this discussion.)

30 ft is really big for a warstrider, but regardless of the actual size, I think the important thing was that your uber weapon was a warstrider about three times as big as a normal warstrider.

kakitashinsumi said:
Socondor said:
Seiraryu said:
1ft. is 33cm.
1m is 100 cm.

Simple math.

Or am i wrong.

simple math. ^_^

I think you caught his arithmatic error.  Yes, he meant 100 ft = 33 meters.   (This is the real problem with yards/meters, but that is not relevant to this discussion.)

30 ft is really big for a warstrider, but regardless of the actual size, I think the important thing was that your uber weapon was a warstrider about three times as big as a normal warstrider.
Man, my math sucks.  Jesus.

Just a thought - I was reading through the hearthstones section of S&S - what if the tomb is an already-tuned manse?

The Hearthstone has been lost - and therefore must be recovered before the Shogunate manse will open to allow the weapon to leave.

ashenphoenix said:
The Hearthstone has been lost - and therefore must be recovered before the Shogunate manse will open to allow the weapon to leave.
:D I like. That's sick enough to merit its own little miniseries, heh heh heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back