Out of Character

you not too late at all... please, finish it and join the RP... I just warn you, it seems to be going a bit slow. And I personally am not going to be able to post for awhile because my mother is about to have surgery

you not too late at all... please, finish it and join the RP... I just warn you, it seems to be going a bit slow. And I personally am not going to be able to post for awhile because my mother is about to have surgery

That's good for me. I'm a bit caught up with a lot of tasks rn. (Mainly because I don't want to fall behind on school work) So yeah, I'm going to be in and out finishing that CS. PRobably done by tonight since all I have left is the backstory really

Apologies for that, I'm pretty ill at the moment and my creativity and motivation has taken a bit of a hit as a result.

Please feel free to post! Just because I am not currently taking place in the RP doesn't mean I won't in the near future... And it also doesn't mean you aren't allowed to post yourselves... There is no real story to go off of at the moment, just survive.

So what I originally did in this RP was I would have everyone, including myself, post once as their character then I would make a post as the story teller as a sort of 'Cause and Effect' type entity... Or if any of you are familiar with Dungeons & Dragons, the Story Teller can also relate to the DM entity... He'd control the outside scenario, NPC's, Apposing Challenges for the players to overcome, throwing enemies at them, and progressing the story in a way that makes it more interesting than most RP's where you pretty much NEED a person to interact with in order to make a decent sized post.

So, I ask you as players of this RP, if you are interested in doing the RP in that particular style, or if you'd like to do a more free RP where you don't have a Story Teller... I also want to let you know, if everyone is interested in the RP style I've purposed; you will ONLY be allowed to control YOUR character and no one else... (This includes the undead, bandits, friendly NPC's, etc.)

@Archon

@Vengeance Spirit

@Lonelytaco

@Forehead

@shatteredxfrost

@Kirito Kei

@Psychopath

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd prefer that to be honest, it'd make it more realistic since we won't have bias to our own conflicts.

So what I originally did in this RP was I would have everyone, including myself, post once as their character then I would make a post as the story teller as a sort of 'Cause and Effect' type entity... Or if any of you are familiar with Dungeons & Dragons, the Story Teller can also relate to the DM entity... He'd control the outside scenario, NPC's, Apposing Challenges for the players to overcome, throwing enemies at them, and progressing the story in a way that makes it more interesting than most RP's where you pretty much NEED a person to interact with in order to make a decent sized post.

So, I ask you as players of this RP, if you are interested in doing the RP in that particular style, or if you'd like to do a more free RP where you don't have a Story Teller... I also want to let you know, if everyone is interested in the RP style I've purposed; you will ONLY be allowed to control YOUR character and no one else... (This includes the undead, bandits, friendly NPC's, etc.)

@Archon

@Vengeance Spirit

@Lonelytaco

@Forehead

@shatteredxfrost

@Kirito Kei

@Psychopath

Cause and Effect is best for you to control it. Less bias.

EDIT: I just hope everyone knows to include emotions in their posts for Cause effect RPs. Since actions are so small.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vengeance Spirit - I don't mean to bash your style, but can you do me a favor and removed the BBCode that places the text in a box with a background? While, I like the style and in certian situations it could be really cool.. It just makes it kinda hard for me to read in both your CS and your post.

@Vengeance Spirit - I don't mean to bash your style, but can you do me a favor and removed the BBCode that places the text in a box with a background? While, I like the style and in certian situations it could be really cool.. It just makes it kinda hard for me to read in both your CS and your post.

._.? Really? The highlighting stops the background from having clashing colors. Does the red highlight not go with the white words or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back