Out-of-Character Chat

I'd like to have one, but I don't think anything would suit Qrow. He'd probably just get annoyed at the music.

CelticHero37 said:
Well never mind, I can't choose a proper battle theme. They all annoy me in some way.
I might be able to help! Tell me what battle theme you'd like and I'll go searching for it!

Unyielding said:
(thinks of logic proof way out of this)...

Lets just say that Rei did not see The wolf... and blake is like the cutest thing ever... next is Tori
She went around and licked everyone

This I have claimed as mine x3

Not sure what yet, but this will be used by me for either Isanna or Alyssa, or even possibly both x3

Archdemon said:
I might be able to help! Tell me what battle theme you'd like and I'll go searching for it!
I'm looking for something that's upbeat and has a little electronic to it (because he has energy make). I also want it to have a little bit of darkness to it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Was Rei in the dining hall when that happened?

[/QUOTE]
Rei is where everyone else is

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Normally we're not this fast

[/QUOTE]
>.> i know... especially since today a school day 

Archdemon said:
Nice try unyielding but no distraction for me!
Super distraction MEGA ATTACK

[media]

[/media]

Depending on what's happening, yeah :3

Which is pretty okay. In the original it was like 50 one-liners per hour ^.^;

We reallllly wanted to slow things down this time.

>>>....>>>

Ok How about this

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann GIGA DISTRACTION ATTACK

[media]

[/media]
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE... BUT FIRST i have to clean up some of this DUST

CelticHero37 said:
I'm looking for something that's upbeat and has a little electronic to it (because he has energy make). I also want it to have a little bit of darkness to it.
I wasn't able to find the best songs sadly so I'm sorry for wasting your time.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back