Out of Character Chat

hAHA IM ALIVE, YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS DEAD

well i may be dead inside but physically my meatsack is still alive

*waves* I'm still here. Been a little nutty. Working retail during the holidays and all that.

I finally know why they call the week before finals 'dead week'

Its because you die

I'll admit I let things go quiet for far longer than I should have. Though December does tend to throw everyone into chaos between finals, holidays, work (especially retail-hell), etc. So I'm going to keep this short and to the point, who here still holds interest? As much as I would like to keep this thread going despite no longer holding out hope for the original author to reappear, I don't want to go through a bunch of work for no players.

@Lettuce@The Succubi Queen@Orikanyo@theunderwolf@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai@IG42@EchoNightwish

I cannot help but want to continue Lugia's reign of terror.

And look at alerts being total shit! Bah ><

Anyway . . . I'm probably going to move us forward to the missions. Maybe have to either shuffle teams or do some puppeting with succubi not having been online since Dec 18th. Hmmm

so my mom got me this star pillow that lights up for christmas

it has a smiley face on it

its so fucking cute

OH WAIT THE MISSIONS YOURE ABOUT TO BREAK INTO CELEBIS TEMPLE ARENT YOU

MY POOR LEAF

and then something something something moltres marriage something something?

If celebi wants Moltres' hand in marriage he's gona have to get Lugia's approval. 

doesnt that mean that moltres would also need arceus's approval?

Arceus doesn't get a say. 

It's Lugia's god damn babies it's his say.

I think Arceus would be more impressed at the fact Celebi stayed around in one point in time in order to actually form some kind of relationship. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back