Out of Character Chat

I think my chances of seducing kurama are higher at this point

Don't worry, all we need is two full arcs of them comepletely messing up at this whole reduction thing and soon we'll ahve millions of viewers, just nwatching and waiting for that moment that will never come. 

until the last chapter of the story, where Dappi finally gets around to say "banette, i-" and he is immediately hit by a stray fire blast. 

Or being seduced.  B|

Kurama is a sexy old foxy grampa.

He is probably at the top of Shuck's list of most desirable guys.

Lugia better be on there, or so help me god he's gona take Arceus down just to destroy the world himself. 

Lugia better be on there, or so help me god he's gona take Arceus down just to destroy the world himself. 

Eh looking at people he knows Lugia makes third behind Eon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post for Xerneas and Kurama at some point this evening. I keep trying to write but my muse is hiding from me. >>

i was in line long before you, I'm so far up the line I'm alreayd playing with his tails~!

Pfft you only just got here. And if you had played with his tails you'd already be regretting it (even though they are adorably fluffy).

Pfft you only just got here. And if you had played with his tails you'd already be regretting it (even though they are adorably fluffy).

To touch them is heaven, I shall trudge through any hell for it.

having just had banette take her shirt off while up against kurama's leg, i think im the closest to seducing him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back