Out Of Character Chat

Hey, I was wondering where to put Artorias. Does anyone have a suggestion? I don't want to just butt in on someone else's thing.

Not sure if the Valkyrie is a good place for you or not but as of now there are only three of us in it.

Baku said:
Not sure if the Valkyrie is a good place for you or not but as of now there are only three of us in it.
I was actually considering that. I guess it's as good a place as any to start.

Baku said:
Hey I know this might seem out of nowhere but has anyone here ever heard about monster hunter.
It's not out of nowhere, at least not for me ( :P ) I've gotten alerts for a couple of your threads about it. Unfortunately I've only heard about it, never played it myself.

You know I get the feeling suggesting the Valkyrie without Blokes say so was a little out of line for me.

wait I'll read the rules real quick.

Nope doesn't seem to be anything against it. I'll send him a Pm about it ahead of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
Felix: *chuckles* You'll all get used to the weirdness of OOC IC roleplaying. *frowns* I was forced into romantic scenarios with people I'd never dream of. Sometimes even worse. *shudders*
This is referring to the Freelancer Files, right?

ryanpk200 said:
This is referring to the Freelancer Files, right?
Nope. Though that certainly qualifies there. I was actually talking about the roleplay that Felix originates from. He was paired with the main antagonist of the series (for reference, it's widely agreed that Felix was the protagonist of the roleplay) and a lot of... strange going ons occured. Especially given the antagonists... biting nature.

Assailant said:
Nope. Though that certainly qualifies there. I was actually talking about the roleplay that Felix originates from. He was paired with the main antagonist of the series (for reference, it's widely agreed that Felix was the protagonist of the roleplay) and a lot of... strange going ons occured. Especially given the antagonists... biting nature.
I thought you were using Felix to talk about yourself, and what happened in the Freelancer Files OOC. If you were, I wanted to call you on your BS. I think what you were really talking about is a bit worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
I thought you were using Felix to talk about yourself, and what happened in the Freelancer Files OOC. If you were, I wanted to call you on your BS. I think what you were really talking about is a bit worse.
Yeah, though not as bad as it sounds perhaps.

TommyGun15 said:
Well, I could always delete the post.
You didn't have to do that. If anything, I'm looking for more people for the Valkyrie stuff as at the moment it's me, Baku, ryan and a few cameo characters.

Speaking of which, Cortana is technically a redshirt as she was Chief's companion character. Unless someone wants to take over for her, I'm going to move her into cameo character status. I separated her and Chief because I actually have an idea for her where she becomes the AI of the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back