Ouran Highschool Host Club RP!!!!!!

Faith smirked, "seems like he would be." she glanced back at Mori, "how does this this quiet guy get any customers? hes not much a of a conversation."

((this pic doesnt have anything to do with the RP and i also dont know why i found this so funny)):View attachment 6950

(excerpt episode script)

Tamaki:

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran academy.

The Ouran host club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands.

Just think of it as Ouran academy's elegant playground for the the superrich and beautiful.

Host club members:

Welcome ladies.

Tamaki:

So, [in] which cup would my princess like her tea?

The Foley? The Worcester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia?

Girl:

Beautiful.

These are English antiques, aren't they?

Which one do you like, Tamaki?

Tamaki:

Which one?

Wow, none of these compare to my princess.

Girl:

Wow, I don't really know what to say.

Kaoru:

You mean, you've never been to Covent Garden?

Girl:

No, all of our antiques are from Porto Bella Rode.

Hikaru:

I think you'd like Covent Garden.

Most of our Victorian pieces are from there.

Kaoru?

Honestly, Kaoru.

You have to be more careful.

From now on, keep your eyes on me, okay?

Kaoru:

Yes, Hikaru.

Girl:

I can't take it.

It's overwhelming.

Girl:

You have to watch this.

You may [never/not] get another chance.

Who knows it will happen again?

Kyoya:

You are absolutely right, mademoiselle.

All beauty is fleeting.

Just take a look at these cherry blossoms.

You'll never be able to see them this vibrant again.

And that's why I compiled this picture book that contains photo that capture the beauty of each passing day.

Incidentally, I've prepared similar books for the other hosts as well.

And if you ladies are interested in collecting all four of them, I'll discount full set for you.

Girl:

I'll take them.

Girl:

Me too, please.

Hikaru and Kaoru:

Well, now we know how the club makes extra money.

Hikaru:

But I have to wonder.

Kaoru:

When did he take the pictures of us?

Haruhi:

Should I say something to him?

Mori:

Mitsukuni, you overdid it.

Haruhi:

He told it.

Girl:

Honey, I'll take it.

It looks so yummy.

Girl:

It's just the right amount for both of us.

Any more would be too much.

How did you know?

You never cease to amaze me.

Honey:

Really?

Tamaki:

Haruhi, how are you doing?

Are you having a good time?

Haruhi:

Tamaki senpai.

Tamaki:

The flower-viewing reception is going over quite well.

But even so, its rather daunting to spend more time to being admired than doing the admiring.

Haruhi:

Oh wow senpai, you're blooming in more ways than one.

Tamaki:

You noticed.

Yes, today, my beauty is quite splendid and I'm in the full of bloom.

I bet you'll fall for me, soon.

Haruhi:

I swear this guy must live his life completely unaware of the hardships of this world.

Hikaru and Kaoru:

So, Haruhi, have you decided your elective courses for this term?

Kaoru:

How about conversational French?

Haruhi:

I don't know.

Hikaru:

I think that three of us should take it together.

It makes perfect sense.

Hikaru and Kaoru:

We are in the same class.

Tamaki:

Say, Mommy dear?

Kyoya:

What is it now, Daddy?

Tamaki:

I have a new theory.

I mean it's just my hypothesis.

But it seems, by being in the same class, Hikaru and Kaoru are able to spend more time with Haruhi than I get to here at the club.

This gives more chance to get closer to her if that happens.

Kyoys:

Tamaki, you just now realize that?

According to my research, in a single day, the twin spend the roughly nine hours of class time with Haruhi.

Meanwhile, your contact with her is limited to a couple of hours of club activities.

In other words, your involvement in Haruhi's life each day amounts is no more than a mere 3%.

I'm so very sorry.

Tamaki:

Aah!

I don't wanna hear it.

I don't wanna hear it.

Listen, Haruhi.

I want you to stop hanging out with shady twins from now on.

Hikaru:

Who you calling shady?

Kaoru:

Yeah, take a good look at yourself, boss.

Tamaki:

Yes, that's it.

All right then.

We can't go on hiding the fact that you're a girl from everyone at this school any longer.

All daddy wants is for you to go back to being the girl you used to be, for you to surround yourself by girl friends and start leading a wholesome life.

Haruhi:

Who are you calling dad?

(whats that for?)

Faith elbowed Mori playfully, "you know im kidding." she pokes him on the forhead, "its these stunning looks! right nii-san?" she added the nii-san to make sure the rest of the host club understood that she wasnt interested in him in anyway other then a friend. she didnt want to get fangirl mobbed.

((kk. i will play hunny then, till someone else comes along. mori doesnt do much anyway.))

Faith heard a yell, Mori swept her off her feet and grabbed Hunni by the collar as he dodged out of the way of Tamaki.

Faith laughs, "you call this guy king? more like comic relief!" Mori smiles at this statment and Hunni giggles, "Tama-cnah is funny!"

Faith composes herself. "what kind of king doesnt greet his guests? and someone who wishes to be a female host no the less"

"i wont say anything. but would you consider the femal host thing? this school seems a bit boring aside from this club."

"what happened to all that energy?" she asked, taking a seat at one of the tables.

((start recruiting i wants me Kyoya X3 ))

(( You guys added like 3 full pages while I was gone ;A; Good thing half of them were one liners /: Otherwise there's no way.))

Yuuki sipped her tea, and overheard something curious. She knew it! Haruhi was a girl. She eyed Haruhi suspiciously. Why was she dressed in a boy's uniform pretending to be a boy? Yuuki kept her thoughts to herself. Haruhi seemed to get very unhappy when someone found out her secret. She watched as Tamaki barged in and Mori had to drag a small blonde kid out of the way. Was that little boy even allowed at this school? This was such a weird club...

(we should see if we could get Forks to be Tamaki? [MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] we summon you to this RP of awsome!))

((IRONY PLEASE. ON TUMBLR I DO OURAN ROLEPLAYS. I like to be Renge but sure, Tamaki is fine. I will get this post up, but tell me what has happened :P ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back