Ouran Highschool Host Club RP!!!!!!

"im Faith, a family friend of Mori." her expression was quizzical, she nodded at the twins, "may i ask why youre wearing.....mmffff" she was looking at Haruhi when Mori put his hand over her mouth.

Mori walked up behind Faith, covered her mouth and lifted her off the ground, "stop being a genius" he warned before she could say anything.

Faith understood, "my apologies, might your club consider having a female host? if you had male customers you may draw more money." the club seemed to profit, despite everyone being rich, she wondered if anyone actually cared about the financial portion of the club.

Yuuki was confused about the whole 'newcomer' thing. Did they think she would join the club? But she didn't even know what it was! But then they started calling her princess and kissing her hands. "Wh-" she tried to talk but her cheeks were pink and she didn't quite know what to say.

The twins looked at each other. How does she know? They exchanged a shrug, walking over to the girl. Hikaru placed a hand on her chin, leaning in close. "You can't tell, you know." He said quietly. Kaoru stroked her hair, whispering close to her ear, "Just don't let M'lord know you beat him time-wise." The twins looked at each other, laughing slightly.

Faiths cheek were a light shade of pink, "i wont," she giggled. she took a few steps back, did a polite curtsy, and gave her cutest smile. she looked at the twins and Mori, "do you think i would make a good host?"

Mori let out a nod of approval.

Yuuki thought maybe she was relieved when the twins walked away. She let out a sigh, her blush fading. She looked down at the tea. "Might as well," she thought. No point in letting it get cold. She sipped the tea while Haruhi read and the twins talked to the other girl.

"speaking of M'lord," The twins looked at eachother, crossing their arms, "Haruhi is here, so where is he?" They exaggerated poses to look around and shrugged. "Or Kyoya and Hunni." The club seemed vacant without them. They didn't bother checking the Emo Corner, for Haruhi has yet to insult him today.

View attachment 6941

(lol, emo corner xD )

Faith looked about. "Tamaki would be the leader correct? Kyoya is the...." she looked at Mori, "the smart one?" she shrugged, "and hunni would be the small adorable one." she thought beack to all the letters she and Mori exchanged.

"is it normally this quiet?" Faith looks around the empty room.her eyes fell on Haruhi again, she really wished she could talk with this peculiar girl, but she knew she couldnt do it with the other girl around.

the wasnt really much to do so Mori just stood around.

Hikaru cupped her face in his hands. "You say that now..." He said devilishly. Kaoru leaned on him, nudging him out of the way. "I'll bet Haruhi would perfer to be with me, actually."

Hikaru stared at him. "No, me."

Kaoru glared. "Noo, ME."

"Not you, me! Me! ME! ME!" They yelled, death glares at each other.

View attachment 6946

Faith still gives them a blank look. "is this really what brings in the customers?" she sighs, "what you need is a singer!" she winks, and sings a light, upbeat song. her hobbies happened to be cooking and singing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back