• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran High School Host Club

Nyxxa Stone

~just another la devotee~
I've been wanting to start an OHSHC roleplay for a while now....I don't really know why? But if you would like to join you're welcome to.

The only rules I have are to please make both guy and girl characters and to be literate. Casual or Descriptive roleplay accepted. Nothing short please.

If you''d like to join an Ouran High School Host Club rp just respond here and once I get a person or two I'll get the RP started~

Can I join? Are we gonna play canons? Coz if we are, I'm wondering if Haruhi is available :)

As for the guy character... I might play an OC, just for a change lol

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Can I join? Are we gonna play canons? Coz if we are, I'm wondering if Haruhi is available :)
As for the guy character... I might play an OC, just for a change lol

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking mostly ocs but ifnyou want to use Haruhi that's okay~ I'm stealing Hikaru Psh...

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]I was thinking mostly ocs but ifnyou want to use Haruhi that's okay~ I'm stealing Hikaru Psh...

[/QUOTE]
Hahah ok if its fine by you xD ill use haruhi as my female and OC as my male char xD

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Hahah ok if its fine by you xD ill use haruhi as my female and OC as my male char xD

[/QUOTE]
If you want to have more than just those characters at any point, thats fine though, by the way....

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]If you want to have more than just those characters at any point, thats fine though, by the way....

[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks :) for now I'll just have the minimum quantity to get started hahaha

(Still haven't drawn her, sorry about that. And, I won't be on too much on Friday, I'm painting a mural all day so AND my teacher got sick today so I'm free for a few hours.)

Persephone generally... disliked the boys at her school. She tried her hardest not to stereotype based off of past experiences, but this whole school seemed so full of themselves! She was graduating this year, and part of her worried that she hadn't grown at all over these last four years. She still felt like an introvert who whispered translated text in the gardens all day. She wanted to make new friends, but at every opportunity she felt suddenly quite picky. No one is perfect, she tried to remind herself on the daily.

However, there was something about this Host Club that intrigued her. It might just be the hype, every girl was talking about it. It could be the concept of walking in to a place where flirtation is expectation, rather than a once-in-a-blue-moon possibility. She wasn't ugly, at least she didn't think so. Maybe she didn't pick up on that kind of thing? Hell, she had trouble picking up friends, how would she notice something like that?

Persephone could hear a little bit of noise inside, and pushed the doors open just a hair, the voices inside getting just a little louder as people were talking. Was she alloud to just walk in like this? Persephone pushed the doors open further, until she could really see the large room, filled with small groups of people huddled together. There was plenty of laughter and giggling, and Persephone let a small smile show on her face. She recognized most of the faces, and luckily she couldn't spot anyone that disliked so far.

((no don't worry about it~ I have next to no time for art lately so I get it~))

Carlisle smiled at the two girls he had been talking to. They were so... Bland. So lifeless. It was like the only things they were interested in was boys..... And occasionally tea. But he obviously did not voice his thoughts, instead smiling and leaning in to kiss the check of one of the girls, touching her face. She let out a giggle and swooned (which he was sure was fake) into her friends lap.... And though jt was overly dramatic she at least stopped trying to make small talk. He looked around the club room when his eyes locked on a girl who he'd never seen with them before. He smiled, telling the girls he would be back and walking over to her.

"A new guest? " he smiled, leaning down to take her hand and kiss her knuckles. Same thing every time. Same boring thing. Now she'd say her name and he would say it's beautiful and she would giggle and blush and he would tell hervshe looked amazing.

It was kind of sad that this was boring for him...... But there was no way be could talk to so many people a day with absolutely no depth and not be bored.

TheGhostKing said:
(Still haven't drawn her, sorry about that. And, I won't be on too much on Friday, I'm painting a mural all day so AND my teacher got sick today so I'm free for a few hours.)
Persephone generally... disliked the boys at her school. She tried her hardest not to stereotype based off of past experiences, but this whole school seemed so full of themselves! She was graduating this year, and part of her worried that she hadn't grown at all over these last four years. She still felt like an introvert who whispered translated text in the gardens all day. She wanted to make new friends, but at every opportunity she felt suddenly quite picky. No one is perfect, she tried to remind herself on the daily.

However, there was something about this Host Club that intrigued her. It might just be the hype, every girl was talking about it. It could be the concept of walking in to a place where flirtation is expectation, rather than a once-in-a-blue-moon possibility. She wasn't ugly, at least she didn't think so. Maybe she didn't pick up on that kind of thing? Hell, she had trouble picking up friends, how would she notice something like that?

Persephone could hear a little bit of noise inside, and pushed the doors open just a hair, the voices inside getting just a little louder as people were talking. Was she alloud to just walk in like this? Persephone pushed the doors open further, until she could really see the large room, filled with small groups of people huddled together. There was plenty of laughter and giggling, and Persephone let a small smile show on her face. She recognized most of the faces, and luckily she couldn't spot anyone that disliked so far.

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]((no don't worry about it~ I have next to no time for art lately so I get it~))
Carlisle smiled at the two girls he had been talking to. They were so... Bland. So lifeless. It was like the only things they were interested in was boys..... And occasionally tea. But he obviously did not voice his thoughts, instead smiling and leaning in to kiss the check of one of the girls, touching her face. She let out a giggle and swooned (which he was sure was fake) into her friends lap.... And though jt was overly dramatic she at least stopped trying to make small talk. He looked around the club room when his eyes locked on a girl who he'd never seen with them before. He smiled, telling the girls he would be back and walking over to her.

"A new guest? " he smiled, leaning down to take her hand and kiss her knuckles. Same thing every time. Same boring thing. Now she'd say her name and he would say it's beautiful and she would giggle and blush and he would tell hervshe looked amazing.

It was kind of sad that this was boring for him...... But there was no way be could talk to so many people a day with absolutely no depth and not be bored.

[/QUOTE]
Persephone watched while girls fawned over one of the boys, her eyes drawn to him and his patch of blue hair. He kissed her cheek- how sweet! Persephone didn't think as much a momwnt later as the girl swooned, as if the small peck wss some declaration of love. Persephone bit the inside of her cheek, trying her hardest to hide her opinion.

She was surprised when one of the boys rose to greet her, reaching up to touch her hand, lifting it up for a kiss. How unusual, and completely ingenuine! Persephone practically yanked her hand back, "It's rude to touch people you've only just met. Especially without permission," she lightly scolded. She wasn't flattered at all. "Your interest should be genuine before you do something like that..." Her voice softened, her earlier irritation evaporating once the shock of his almost-kiss passed. He wasn't unattractive, that was for sure. Why was she talking like this? It was obvious that this was unusual reaction. Shouldn't she just play along? She couldn't really imagine herself laughing and giggling over such simplicities, though, like the other girls. Persephone wished she knew how to fit in better.

Carlisle was obviously taken aback by her response, his bright blue eyes widening a little. He blinked at her, then bowed his head a bit, apologising to her, unable to keep the grin that tugged at the corners of his mouth from showing.

Maybe she was different... And if she was it was incredibly refreshing. HR gave her a small smile, unsure what to say except, "Welcome to the Host Club, love..... I'm sorry if I startled you...... "

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]

Carlisle was obviously taken aback by her response, his bright blue eyes widening a little. He blinked at her, then bowed his head a bit, apologising to her, unable to keep the grin that tugged at the corners of his mouth from showing.

Maybe she was different... And if she was it was incredibly refreshing. HR gave her a small smile, unsure what to say except, "Welcome to the Host Club, love..... I'm sorry if I startled you...... "

[/QUOTE]
Persephone crossed her arms over her chest, "I can forgive you this once. Just don't let it happen again, please?" She asked of him. She decided to let the pet-name slide, but it did irk her somewhat. He was making their interaction feel endearing, and even a bit affectionate. "Anyhow, thank you," she said in response to his welcoming, "What's your name?" She asked. Everything was almost in reverse order, it felt like, even down to when she decided to respond to what. Forgiveness, "love", gratitude, introductions. What a backwards girl.

Hopefully their relationship didn't reverse, she thought. Persephone only wanted it to go forward, and now she worried she'd made a terrible first impression.

He laughed a little, noting the thoughtful expression on her face with a small smile as he stood up straight, "My name is Carlisle, and your name, miss?" he decided maybe love wasn't the wordbto call her....... Some girls loved it others found it weird.... She was one of the second......

He had to admit she really was gorgeous, with long, strawberry-blonde hair and bangs that fell in her face almost perfectly, though a little messy. It was cute. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of green against her light skin..... Though by this point he figured if he gave her a compliment she would just ignore him, he wanted to. But he kept himselfbfrom doing so...for the moment at least.

(Carlisle is a sweetheart)

Persephone thought 'Miss' was perfect. It was kind of cute, but not too... objectifying.

She knew Carlisle didn't intend to be offensive, but Persephone was still trying to wrap her head around the concepts of a Host Club. It inspired false confidence, and Persephone didn't like false anything. "Carlisle... hmm, what a lovely name. I'm Persephone." She glanced at the shock of blue hair on top of his head. It reminded her of a cool flame. She was tempted to run her hand through his hair, just to prove herself wrong, but that would make her a terrible hypocrite. "And no, Hades, I won't be your Queen," she added with a playful smile on her face. "At least, for now," she added, deciding to tempt fate. Was this flirting? Flirting was quite alright. "I'm sorry. Do you get that a lot, now?" She asked. She didn't look extremely apologetic.

(Also, gotta actually start working on something for awhile. Sorry.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Carlisle is my flirtatious adorable child)

(and same here....my responses have taken a while bc in supposed to be studying and yeah)

Carlisle felt his eyes widen a bit at her comment but he grinned madly now, letting it show this time, "Hades? Mm....well you must know the myth..... Despite her protests Hades eventually won Persephone over and shebfell completely in love with him...... " he leaned down to her, raisingbhis eyebrow at her with a small smirk. He'd never really been flirted back at before but he honestly loved it. She stood out against the rest if the girls there.....and for the first time in months Carlisle actually was enjoying himself during a Host Club meeting.... And he couldn't stop grinning now.

(I cant like not post tho?? Theyre adorable. Im supposed to be painting a mural on someones wall rn.)

Persephone saw him grin for her, and she had to bite her bottom lip to prevent herself from matching it. "How could someone as sweet as Persephone ever fall for someone as cruel as Hades?" She asked, "The myths of Gods confuse me more every day." She shrugged one shoulder, letting on arm fall down to her side, the other holding onto said shoulder, like she was still protecting herself. From what, even she wasn't sure.

"Do I... well, do we.. sit down?" She asked, before glancing around him at the groups preoccupying the many couches. She had no desire to rejoin the small group of girls he'd left to greet her. "I've never been here before. I'm still a little nervous, but... you seem nice. Now that you've learned to keep your hands to yourself," she joked, "Without permission," she added quickly, because Persephone, most definitely, did not want to close the window on little touches. Just slow down. Hand-kisses were definitely a bit radical in her opinion, still.

He laughed, "In my opinion Hades isn't the cruel one of the story.... But that can be for another time.... " He smiled at his memory of the stories from when he was a kid. When he would read them to his sister to help her to sleep..... Some of the only good memories he really ever had.

He held out a hand to her, "There's a free couch at the side of the room if you would like to come with with me.... I'll explainnto my other guestsbthat I'm showing someone new around and I'm sure they'll understand...... "

(I had a science lesson to do psh) (which insisted on taking like two hours why)

TheGhostKing said:
(My apologies for not replying. ive been sick and busy, but ill post today.)
((it's alright~ I understand.. ^-^ Are you feeling any better?))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]I've been wanting to start an OHSHC roleplay for a while now....I don't really know why? But if you would like to join you're welcome to.
The only rules I have are to please make both guy and girl characters and to be literate. Casual or Descriptive roleplay accepted. Nothing short please.

If you''d like to join an Ouran High School Host Club rp just respond here and once I get a person or two I'll get the RP started~

[/QUOTE]
Uhmm i am kinda new to this website but ijust was wanting to roleplay with someone i usually do 10 sentence lines of Descriptive roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back