Our Elements

Name: Doug (No last name)

Element:Water

Appearance:

Back story: Lived with an abusive family for the first five years of his life until he ran away with his two year old sister. He doesn't talk about it much.

Personality: Defensive of his sister

Weapon: bottle of water

Extra: cold to new people

Name: Raven (no last name)

Element:Fire

Appearance:

Back story: (see above) She has trained herself in the art of a ninja (can steal most iteams and most people wont notice her unless she alerts them)

Personality: Spaztic and fun to be around a theif

Weapon: Sword that she stole

Extra: never wears skirts/dresses

((What's with you and female sword-wielding characters who never wear skirts/dresses? WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY CLOTHES?!?!?! xD ))

Name: Nickotis Chanter

Element: Sand( a branch of earth)

Appearance: View attachment 8508

Back story:Growing up as a child he knew not of his parents, the sand is all he needed for company. He didn't know the extent of his power when he was young so whenever he walked into a sand village he would end up hurting people. He now lives in solitude expanding his powers of the sand to gain knowledge.

Personality:When serious he shows no emotion, but in personal beings such as his past he will get very emotional.

Weapon:His specialty weapon is he will compress hundreds of pounds of sand into kunai and shurikens. Also mas many abilities with sand.

Extra:

Name:Brady Harlin

Element:Fire

Appearance:He is almost 6 foot and a half when wearing shoes but has a tight compact frame. He has slightly darker than pale and has blue eyes. He has short lava red hair and a very exact face where all the features look very precise. He usually wears a leather jacket and blue jeans with holes. He has a pair of black boots and dark sunglasses.

Back story:None

Personality:None

Weapon: Steel Chain

Extra:(Optional)

Yes ^^ and you can make a Techno character,I figured 5 was the max. so your good xD

(BTW,anyone I haven't approved on is approved xD I see new ones i haven't read so there all good! haha)

Name: Aster Wrenfield

Element: Techno (Heck Yeah xD )

Appearance: He has blonde curls for hair. He skin is olive, and he has striking emerald eyes that brightly glow multicolored when he is using his techno powers.He his lean, but not very muscular due to his upbringing (Techno's Downfall). He dresses like the picture and wears jeans and loafers on the bottom and a fedora on top.

scarf_suit_650x400.jpg

Back Story: He was a prince of a neighboring kingdom to King Collen's. His father and King Collen were great friends, but Aster had only me the Collen boys once when he was very little. He may still recognize them. His father noticed that he was a ridiculously gifted thinker. He was never into physical activity. But, he read voraciously. By the time, he was 18, he had already acquired a Ph.D. in physics (thanks to his abilities). He knows a lot about everything, and then some. However, his greatest asset his is strategic mind. He played chess and was brilliant at it. He is a force to be reckoned with in a fight not only because of his powers, but because of his charisma, leadership, and strategic ability.

Personality: He is formal and polite, if not a bit flirtatious. Although he may feign foolishness, on the inside, however, he is calm and collected. During battle, he is deadly calm and speaks in terse words, expecting obedience if they want to win the fight. He is also a little closed about his true feelings due to his upbringing to hide his true feelings from the media. He is also very frank and a bit random with his facts and advice. But, there is always a reason, and most others can't see it because of how far ahead Aster thinks. The only one who was ever his equal is Wale Collen, and he will probably be happy to meet someone who can comprehend things on his level.

Weapon: He taught himself, how to wield a sword. It belonged to his father, the king, and was made from the deadliest materials possible. He seems to be a natural at using it, and he can use his powers in conjunction with it. However, since physical exertion isn't his thing, he can get sloppy in a melee fight. His mastery of his powers is where it is at. Since his power is literally mind over matter (and time), his great intellect and determination have given him an almost impossible mastery of his powers, much greater than any that he has met on his travels.

Extra: None

Name: Ferris Winston

Element: Techno

Appearance: Ferris has long, choppy white hair with bangs that often get in her face. She has slightly tanned skin and golden-brown eyes the often turn gold when using her powers. She is a bit short for her age and is slender with almost no figure. As far as her clothes go, she dresses the same as the girl in the picture below to the far right.

http://static.zerochan.net/Arisaka.Ako.full.974263.jpg

Weapon: She uses a Middle-Aged style battle axe that she straps to her back, hidden underneath her shawl.

Extra: Ferris rarely uses her powers. She only uses them if she and/or the people around her are in serious danger.

Sorry if it's too plain.

Yes,I accepted everyones a while back since i missed a couple. xD Sorry i don't know how to use that 'mention' thing.

I know! >.< I can't move unless I pop up another character -.- which i really didn't want to or it'll turn into the Rps i used to do..... my characters now are ether stuck fighting in town or trying to help one that's hurt xD Wait...Well i got an idea that could work :/ won't do much but it'll be something.

xD Well you were by the group,hmmmmm Oi >.< the two people we need to move on seem to be the only ones not realizing it.

I would use the 'mention' thing but i don't know how xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back