• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom our bizarre adventures - jjba doubling up. ♥

variation

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

hello, my name is lottie and i'm an 18 y/o roleplayer looking for fellow jojo fans to roleplay with! i'm caught up with the anime and the manga parts up to the latest chapters of jojolion so spoilers aren't an issue for me. i enjoy talking to my partners out of character and chatting about not only the fandoms but fangirling about our ocs/their respective love interests as well! i love seeing all the interesting ocs my partners manage to create just as much as i enjoy plotting and expanding on the plotlines that we'll come up with. ♥

i try my best to respond as quickly as i can, but understand i have a life as well so patience is always appreciated. i respond faster on weekends, but i try to get a response out at least once per day, sometimes multiple. i'm a literate writer, i don't do asterisks! when it comes to length it entirely depends on my muse, but i typically average at about 3-4 paragraphs at the very least and i would appreciate if you could match me. if you'd like an example of my writing please feel free to ask and i will happily oblige.

before i start talking about the part you're likely wanting to get to, here's some small guidelines just to outline what i'm looking for.

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

❀ i only double up, i don't do canonxcanon or ocxoc.
❀ lgbtq+ friendly, open to any pairings.
❀ 18+ partners only please.
❀ i'm okay with moving off-site. for discussion i find it easier to use discord since i tend to ramble!
❀ i much prefer to roleplay on discord as well!
❀ two paragraphs minimum.
❀ feel free to add in any personal hcs, hcs can also be discussed ooc!
❀ communication is key!
❀ ghost-friendly, but i would appreciate a goodbye.
❀ please be willing to talk ooc!
❀ tripling and harems are okay, but please be willing to write one for me in return to keep it fair.
❀ i'm more than okay with splitting parts. for example, if you'd really like someone from part 3 and i'd like someone from part 5 i'm more than okay with doing separate parts. just ask!
❀ be willing to do canon divergence since deaths are a thing!
❀ if a character is under 18, we will age them up.

please don't comment, just message me! i don't bite!
❀ in your message please include who you'd like me to write (or more than one if you'd like me to pick) and include who you're comfortable writing for me.

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

so, on to the jojo parts! as i said before, i'm completely caught up with everything and i have experience with most canon characters so i have no problem playing just about anybody you'd like. for reference's sake though, here's a list of characters i'd like for you to play for me! in return, i can play almost anybody so don't be afraid to ask!

disclaimer: i personally dislike playing ocs in part 1 and 2. if you'd like a love interest from either of those parts, i'm more than willing to write them for you, but my end will likely take place in a different part.

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

characters i'd like from you.

❀ part 3.
- jotaro kujo.
- noriaki kakyoin.
- jean pierre polnareff.
- DIO.

❀ part 4.
- josuke higashikata.
- rohan kishibe.
- jotaro kujo.
- yoshikage kira.