• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Others

it's fine guys, thankyou. I'm glad you guys are doing alright, hopefully the group starts soon, I will tell you now, I have a habit of getting carried away when I write, I hope that's not a problem.

As far as I am concerned, the more you write, the better! Personally, I am used to being in role-plays with a low average of 1000 words per post, so I definitely enjoy reading bulky posts :)

Well I'm a little rusty, I gave up roleplay for my ex lover as I made a mistake and hurt him, but I don't see any problem with escaping reality if he doesn't love me anymore, but yeah, I had been roleplaying for a few years before I met him, so I hope I do alright :)

Hope you all don't mind a late comer.

Name: Astrid Lavreux (last name pronounced Lav-row)

Job:

Gf/Bf: So Single its not funny.

Species: Pureblood Vampire, must feed on human blood, weaker in the day but not flat out useless.

Looks:

3258a4f69045b546159e49fc41d6f552-d4pagdv.png

Yo yo how is it going missy?

And welcome Maven! Like the character, I do believe Aiden will instantly fall in love

//Not too good, stupid song brought back memories, resided in tears, hopefully the rp starts before I just want to curl up and cry myself to sleep, where chocolate when I need it [emoji107][emoji20]

@JessLee I am sorry things are so tumultuous. I wish Chocolate grew on trees! That would make the world a better place.

The character for Aiden is cute, also I love the name (how its pronouded) sounds like an English Accent, though I'm not sure if its Celt in origin or somewhere in the Commonwealth.

I'm not sure where its origin lies, all I know is that after playing "Beyond: Two Souls," that is permanently how I think the name everytime I read it haha!

When the RP begins, if Astrid happens to stroll by Aiden while he is 'street performing,' she will likely be showered with compliments xD

xD Then perhaps she will just "chance" to stroll by him.

Oh and the name is of Irish Origins. It means "Little Fire."

// well while we wait, did anyone want to roleplay through message? Preferably not romance, I think you can see why, but yeah

Oh, I did not know that. That is pretty dang cool.

Also, were you planning on having Astrid a part of the Protection Squad? Thought I would ask, since it appears that the thread leader is not online right now

What kind of roleplay would you like to do?

I don't care if she is or isn't. She doesn't like taking orders from people so I may have her not be.

Jess I actually wouldn't mind starting a roleplay in message. I'm actually looking for something to kill sometime.

Have to reset my sleeping schedule, so I'm not sleeping tonight 
Well, Maven, if you decide that you do want her to be in the Protection Squad, the rule is that you have to be on everyday. If that helps make your decision

I think there's someway to have three people in a chat, all three of us could or seperate let, doesn't bother me, topic doesn't bother me either

Maven said:
Hope you all don't mind a late comer.
Name: Astrid Lavreux (last name pronounced Lav-row)

Job:

Gf/Bf: So Single its not funny.

Species: Pureblood Vampire, must feed on human blood, weaker in the day but not flat out useless.

Looks:

3258a4f69045b546159e49fc41d6f552-d4pagdv.png
Accepted :)

JessLee said:
// well while we wait, did anyone want to roleplay through message? Preferably not romance, I think you can see why, but yeah
I'll do it so I can pass time for people to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back