• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ostyae; The Six Kingdoms Of Sin

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

• There are six kingdoms. Much like the biblical ‘seven deadly sins’, each of these kingdoms is ruled under the personification of a quality that would be considered sinful. These are Pride, Promiscuity, Anger, Greed, Envy and Languor. Each of these is represented by a color, which they are commonly referred to. (i.e. Pride is the Blue Kingdom, Anger is the Red Kingdom, etc.)These kingdoms make up a land called Ostyae, a large mass of land in a Realm that is unidentified. Many different races reside in Ostyae. We have Wizards and Wizardess’ of the Blue Kingdom, Incubus and Succubus of the Pink Kingdom, Demons of the Red Kingdom, Elves of the Green Kingdom, Vampires of the Purple Kingdom, and last but not least- Humans of the Yellow Kingdom. Each Kingdom (or Queendom) has one ruler, among many subjects. To put it simply, not all of these rulers are fond of each other. But that’s to be expected, right? Small feats of warfare, minor accusations and disagreements between kingdoms. But what will happen when lines are crossed, and boundaries are overstepped? I’ll tell you what will happen- real war. So I suppose my real question is, what role will you play in this problematic world? The possibilities are diverse and endless.

MAIN THREAD:

Ostyae: The Six Kingdoms Of Sin

301018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds awesome. Like game of thrones but with colors lol. Can I be the purple prince, or maybe a subject of green? (I like green too lol)

@Xylona

It is an interesting concept. There are a lot of possibilities that this RP could go. I would round up A LOT of people before starting it though, because the possibility of the RP dying scares me a little. At any rate, I am really interested in it. Let me know what you decide to do with this idea.

Gondwana said:
Sounds awesome. Like game of thrones but with colors lol. Can I be the purple prince, or maybe a subject of green? (I like green too lol)
You certainly could. Like I said, first come first serve! It all depends on if I get enough interest.

papachan said:
@Xylona
It is an interesting concept. There are a lot of possibilities that this RP could go. I would round up A LOT of people before starting it though, because the possibility of the RP dying scares me a little. At any rate, I am really interested in it. Let me know what you decide to do with this idea.
You are very right. I'm hoping to get a good number of people, because I would certainly hate for it to die.

@papachan

I was actually browsing around through quotev, and I found a quiz that was called 'Which Of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You?'

My result was greed, and underneath was a picture of the Once Ler from the Lorax. I was like 'how cool would it be to role play as the onceler?' And then it sorta just twisted around as I put together the plot.

This seems pretty interesting. I haven't done a group RP probably since the elder days of RP. Lol, I would be interested in the Red Kingdom or Yellow Kingdom

Seems awesome! I'd love to be something purple (envy).

Did you intend for the RP to happen on here? Just curious as the whole succubus thing might go against some RPN rules.

I think you just can't go into detail with it. Fading to black should be fine, or that's the impression I got from the rules at least.

@papachan

@DanishKreddi

I thought a bit about that as well, and I know certain mature themes are okay as long as you give a bit of a warning. If it gets to the actual deed fade to black is the best bet.

I could even see a large continent, separated on all sides by a churning, unforgiving ocean, that prevents them from effectively invading other nations/continents. But! if they ever were to find a way across....

...or perhaps an alliance with the Pink Nation would keep them sated, lol.

Now I ain't snitchin', but a reliable source *cough* @Xylona *cough* may have mentioned something about tomorrow. That's just the word on the street dough.

Actually, she said if it wasn't up and running by this evening she'd give us all $500. True story.

Hey everyone! I'd like to apologize for my absence. Things are still on track, and I'm still making this! I swear! I'll be making a group conversation to establish leadership roles and some lore. Thanks for all the patience and interest everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back