• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Story (PM's/Discord)

Lord_of_Roses

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and good evening, honored guest. Come in, and view the stories I have available.

Hello! Might be interested. What plots did you have in mind? c:

Hello! Might be interested. What plots did you have in mind? c:
There are a few. I guess the first question I would ask would be old world or modern world fantasy? I have so many different ideas I've never used that it helps me narrow down which ones to present if I know my partner's preferences.

There are a few. I guess the first question I would ask would be old world or modern world fantasy? I have so many different ideas I've never used that it helps me narrow down which ones to present if I know my partner's preferences.
I’m more of an old world fantasy person myself but right plot produces some bangers in modern settings!

Hi there! I'm interested in some old world types of fantasy roleplays! What do you have in mind? I really love world building too if that helps at all! :)

I’m more of an old world fantasy person myself but right plot produces some bangers in modern settings!
Okay, so I have a few old world fantasy stories I would love to write out with someone, but I have to say, my pride and joy is probably one of my modern fantasy ideas. I'll PM you with details, or I can give you my discord if that's cool. One question though, are you at least 18?

Okay, so I have a few old world fantasy stories I would love to write out with someone, but I have to say, my pride and joy is probably one of my modern fantasy ideas. I'll PM you with details, or I can give you my discord if that's cool. One question though, are you at least 18?
Fine with either! PM me your discord and I can find you.

Also yes! I’m 24. My general info on here should show that too. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back