• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Original RP | Looking for partner

Ankowh

Hello. I've finally decided to give roleplay another try after a year or so of not doing it, mainly because of school and work and simply not being able to find the time. But here I am! Ready to try again.

I have very few demands and a couple of things I'd like to try out, but I'll get back to that later.

First of all, I am not a native English speaker but large parts of my family are living in England and I've been speaking it all my life, so I'm very fluent. It's not perfect, though so mistakes will occur.

I'm 19 and currently on my last year of high school. I spend most of my free time hanging with friends, obsessing over actors, pretending I'm good at singing and generally just what every other teenager does. Other than that, I'm very interested in drama and acting and creating stories for me to act out. And that's basically it. Of course if you want to know more about the person behind the screen just ask!

Okay, now for the real stuff. I don't do fandom rp's but I don't mind doing stuff based off an already existing universe as long as we keep it moderate.

- I don't do fantasy or anything that has to do with the creatures of fantasy, unless the plot is really interesting.

- I want the roleplay to be as realistic as possible, even if we're doing something that's not realistic in itself. (An apocalypse for example)

- I am obsessed with post-apocalyptic roleplays and will always be willing to do those.

- Other than that, I am very willing to negotiate and talk plot and genre with you.

I just wonna say that I only do mxf but can be persuaded to do mxm on rare occasions. Don't get your hopes up though. It's very rare.

As for my characters I prefer to be male, for no particular reason but I wouldn't mind doing female at all.

I guess, that's it for me. Now it's about you.Like I mentioned before I don't have a lot of demands, but I'll list the few that I have below.

• Romance has to occur at some point in the roleplay, simply because it keeps me interested. I don't want it to completely take over the roleplay though. I still want the main interest to be the plot and character development.
  • I have few limits when it comes to violence. I ask that we fade to black if sex does occur.
  • I want you to be just as engaged in planning the plot and creating characters as I am. I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas.

• I don't care how long or how short your posts are as long as you follow and contribute to the plot.

That's it I guess. Again if you have any questions, just ask.

You're welcome to send me a message or write something about yourself in the forum.

Hope to hear from you

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do something post Apocalyptic with you! If you're still interested let me know ^~^ I look forward to hearing from you and I think we'd be great partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back