• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Original Harry Potter?

secondhandsmoke

Hello, I'm looking for an original Harry Potter roleplay. I want to play an original character, and I'd like for you to as well.

All I ask is that you make your character unique and flawed, you use proper grammar/spelling, and you put effort into your posts. Mine are usually a few paragraphs long, but quality is more important to me than quantity.

I have a character I'd like to use.

Full Name: Alaric Edevane

Age/Year: 17 / 6th year

House: Slytherin

Blood: Pure, more or less

Appearance:
8lmGSLC.jpg

Bio: The Edevane's are essentially the 'magical mafia,' controlling black market trade of potions ingredients, illegal magical creatures, hexed objects, performing curses for a fee, stealing from Gringotts vaults, even 'fixing' Quidditch matches. While they are criminal, they have always ruled the wizarding streets of London using violence only when deemed 'necessary,' and they never participated in blood prejudice or followed Voldemort. With graduation only another year away, Alaric is expected to inherit the so-called family business. His father rubs elbows with the Ministry and elite, hoping that once Alaric graduates, he'll be the family ticket into politics, and power. His father is also a member of a secret order called the Arcana, who revere dark magic and wish to 'liberate' wizards from the Ministry's control.

Personality: Alaric is ridiculously charming, and one of the few Slytherin's to mingle with other houses, knowing the names of everyone from the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, to the smallest Hufflepuff first year. His charms are just a tool to manipulate others and feign friendships. He resents that his life has been chosen for him, and wants the opportunity to explore the darker nature of magic, finding more excitement in underground dueling matches than fancy Ministry galas. He is only capable of respecting or befriending people who are his 'equal,' and he is quite protective - or more like possessive - of the very few who are close to him.

So yes, I'd love to play Alaric against an original character. M/M or M/F. I love romance, but I would also like drama, action and a plot line beyond romance. I'd prefer for the RP to take years after Harry Potter and crew left, with new characters and dark wizards besides Voldemort. I can't send PMs yet, so post here or PM me if interested.

Whoa, I'm super interested in this! If you're still looking for a partner, let me know and I'll shoot you a message because I would really love to do this with you :)

I am super interested in this! I would love to RP with you, I haven't done a Harry Potter RP in years now.

You wouldn't mind if I made a metamorphmagus would you?

I'm interested as well! I'd love to place Alaric with a shy Hufflepuff and see how they influence one another

I totally already have a plot for this in my mind if you are interested!

It looks like the OP of this thread hasn't been on since he posted

If anyone who's interested wants to RP with me, that would be brilliant

Dagfinn said:
It looks like the OP of this thread hasn't been on since he posted
If anyone who's interested wants to RP with me, that would be brilliant
I would love to do a Harry Potter RP with you! Please feel free to PM me ((: I wouldn't mind doubling either if you don't want to be stuck playing a male by yourself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back