Orenda Academy [Seconday Schooling]

Sorry, can't find my glasses, so I'm typing all over... yeah, sorry though I'll fix it D:

Maxwelle said:
@SkywardSocks Oh no I just didn't see the symbol o: I guess you read them then so... Accepted.
@LuttyNetto Accepted

@Icerex Accepted but uh, you can't be 18 and a 1st year o-o... Unless you failed 4 times

^^
Well, I wanted my character to be older, as well as being new at the school because I'm not sure how to go about being familiar with the school. Could he come in as a sort of transfer student as a 4th year?

Of course. I was just confused because I'm like... 18 year old freshmen? Uhh xD But okay, you're accepted.

@Icerex

What is your name? Justin Hark

How old are you? 17

Sexual Orientation? For demographic purposes. Straight

Can I have a brief description or picture with your application?
20120830000151_Xm4yw.thumb.400_0.jpeg

What year are you attending at this school? 3rd year

What does your power consist of? Enhanced fighting ability, speed, etc. (Physical ability)

What weaknesses do you have? It's all because he's partly mechanized. His bones are supplemented with pistons. He's got one normal eye, severely injured, he can only see shadows in black and white through that eye. His other eyes is a mechanized eye, so enhanced reflexes and detailed examination, so on and so forth. But he has nothing more other than his hand to hand combat and his sword.

Tell me more about you. Your personality, who you are.

Justin was always an avowed fighter. He is very disciplined and focused. Justin is determined and stands by his friends and mercilessly beats down his enemies. He is very righteous and cannot stand watching an injustice being done. He is very outspoken sometimes but for the most part, keeps to himself.

How did you grow up? Where are you coming from? Justin grew in a small town. He lived a normal life with his parents in a well off home. That is, until a large beast attacked the town and killed everyone, him being the only survivor. He himself barely escaped with his life. His left eyes has three long scars over it and he can only see shadows through it because it was so heavily damaged. Justin also has horrific scars all over his body, but especially his back. Justin was so weakened by the monster that attacked his town that his body was nearly beyond repair. The entire right side of his face was reconstructed with metal and green wires sometimes glowed under the skin of his right cheek that connected to his robotic eye. His eye seemed just like a normal eye but functioned differently. It was blue, as opposed to his normal brown eye. His skeletal and muscular system is supported by pistons which, strengthened his fighting ability greatly. To this day, Just searches for a way to find and finally kill, the beast that attacked his town.

Anything else? Nope ^~^

Name: Zeke

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:

chinese_general_wukong_wallpaper_by_dreaming_myth-d5oxg0t.png

Year: 1st

Powers:

Monkey-Sapien Physiology

Enhanced Physiology

Animal Transformation

Minor Pyrokinesis

Weaknesses:

-Water beats his Pyrokinesis

- If he looses control of his anger he will go on a rampage until either brought back to his senses, or passes out. Does not take long to pass out.

Personality:

Zeke is usually a pretty cool dude, he likes to chill and have fun; along with helping out others if he has befriended them and they need help. On the flip side, he has major anger management issues, easily and quickly going for a fight or lashing out at people at a moments notice; he is not one guy you want to piss off. He has a soft spot in his heart for the innocent, and will rush to the aid of someone without much warning or cause.

Bio:

Zeke grew up in East Asia, In his youth, Zeke gained leadership of the monkey tribes, learned secret arts and spells from a Taoist monk, and acquired the legendary Ruyi Jingu Bang from Ao Kuang, a staff that could change size according to his whim. He cheated death by beating him in a game of chance over and over, allowing him to survive for numerous years until the Jade Emperor defeated his army of monkey tribes and sealed him deep underground; where he prayed daily for 500 years. He was finally found, and freed, by a Buddhist monk; in return for him to serve the monk in a epic journey he was on. For his service and strength, Zeke was awarded Buddhahood, finally allowing him to never age.

Anything else:

-Carries around a 5'0 granite staff that can change in size

?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your name?

"My name is Elyse Glenn."

How old are you?

"I'm 17."

Sexual Orientation? For demographic purposes.

"I'm straight. But girls are cute too! Would that make me bi? I mean, that's cool too."

Can I have a brief description or picture with your application?

"I look like... this!"

random_anime_girl_render_by_mjssvanny-d6cyx4x.png

What year are you attending at this school?

"I would be a... sophomore. Yeah. Second years are sophomores right?"

What does your power consist of?

"It's pretty cool actually. I can manipulate metal. Any metal! All metal. And I can turn stuff into metal too. Neat, huh?"

What weaknesses do you have?

"Well..uh... I cant touch anything directly with my hands or else it turns to metal. That includes skin. I can revert everything that I turn to metal back into it's original material... except for organic living material. So I have to wear gloves all the time. But they're cute, so it's okay."

Tell me more about you. Your personality, who you are.

"So glad you asked! Well I think I'm a happy person, or at least I try to be. No point in dwelling on the negative right? I'm always up for new things. Learning is seriously the best. Um... what else... OH! I looooooove music. I've always got my headphones on me. Relaxing is great too. Is that good enough?"

How did you grow up? Where are you coming from?

"I grew up as any normal kid would, two great parents and a great town with friends... but one day I went to go give my friend a hug and nearly turned her completely to metal. It was an accident of course, but ever since then people have been avoiding me. Parents got me these gloves so I don't cause an accident like that again... but I swear, it's not like I can control it. Maybe that's why they sent me here, to see if I can learn to control it. They were probably worried I'd like kill them or something.... but oh well! I'm here now!"

Anything else?

"Nah. Nice to meet you!"

?

Last edited by a moderator:

(Due to the low amount of male in the rp...Cupid's brother!)

Name || Connor Sanders

• 2f2f453b4ac388233ab72795d744c07c.jpg

Age || 18

"In some countries, I recently became an adult. But I'm sure you knew that..."

Sexual Orientation || Bisexual

"I like girls. And maybe boys... They can both me cute, heh..."

Year || 4th

"Almost done!"

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]oh dangit. Yeah i did. Fixed it.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted ^^

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]

What does your power consist of?

"It's pretty cool actually. I can manipulate metal. Any metal! All metal. And I can turn stuff into metal too. Neat, huh?"

[/QUOTE]
This will be fun.

Federoff said:
Name: Zeke

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:

chinese_general_wukong_wallpaper_by_dreaming_myth-d5oxg0t.png

Year: 2nd

Powers:

Monkey-Sapien Physiology

Enhanced Physiology

Animal Transformation

Minor Pyrokinesis

Weaknesses:

-Water beats his Pyrokinesis

- If he looses control of his anger he will go on a rampage until either brought back to his senses, or passes out. Does not take long to pass out.

Personality:

Zeke is usually a pretty cool dude, he likes to chill and have fun; along with helping out others if he has befriended them and they need help. On the flip side, he has major anger management issues, easily and quickly going for a fight or lashing out at people at a moments notice; he is not one guy you want to piss off. He has a soft spot in his heart for the innocent, and will rush to the aid of someone without much warning or cause.

Bio:

Zeke grew up in East Asia, In his youth, Zeke gained leadership of the monkey tribes, learned secret arts and spells from a Taoist monk, and acquired the legendary Ruyi Jingu Bang from Ao Kuang, a staff that could change size according to his whim. He cheated death by beating him in a game of chance over and over, allowing him to survive for numerous years until the Jade Emperor defeated his army of monkey tribes and sealed him deep underground; where he prayed daily for 500 years. He was finally found, and freed, by a Buddhist monk; in return for him to serve the monk in a epic journey he was on. For his service and strength, Zeke was awarded Buddhahood, finally allowing him to never age.

Anything else:

-Carries around a 5'0 granite staff that can change in size

?
Accepted \o/

Federoff said:
How do you feel now that now there is a giant 6'2 monkey walking around campus? xD
There is already a 4' 6" Cat girl running around hugging people... I am sure they will be great friends! :D

:3 cool @Maxwelle : Also sorry for late reply at Secret, again busy day at school; we getting ready for championships this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back