• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Order of the Twisted (OOTT) - The Reboot of Evil

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
Tumble.gif

We're big (in numbers). We're bad (at being villains). But we sure as hell are always back to f*ck sh*t up.

Ladies and gentleman, we have been kicked around long enough by these newfound superheroes. They have pushed us into the dirt, called us names, thrown us in jail, because we are taking drastic measures! We take risks to change the world, to take it over, and to prove that even a mentally ill person can rule Earth! We are the outcasts while they become stars! We get kicked aside for being freaks but they get glorified for being just like us! Therefore, to end the superhero regime once and for all, I give you....

"'Oot'?" the president of the IVA (International Villain's Alliance) cocks an eyebrow, looking at the carefully written speech by some random failed supervillain. 

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" the intern said excitedly, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Villains underestimated by superheroes fighting to take over the world and succeeding! The underdogs make it to the top! What do you think?"

"I think it's stupid."

"Whaaaaa? But it took me forever to write this!"

"Look. Sweetie. We aren't looking for a band of outcasts. I want the big guys, like Joker...uhh, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn...the exciting ones."

"But—"

"Tell you what," the president continues. "I'll give you a group of supervillains to work with just for fun. Then we can see how much trash your idea really is."

"R-Really?! Thank you, sir! I'll find a leader immediately!" The girl bolts out of the room excitedly, leaving the leader to sigh. 

"Urgh......time to check the archives." He gets on his laptop, searching, then he finds the lowest-ranking supervillains in the world. Those who had to go to the hospital because they picked fights with the wrong guy, or incompetent minions, trainees, or people who just have never lived up to their true potential, and he gives them a mission. 

Become members of the Order of the Twisted. 

-----------

Hello, Fem here (again)! I've always wanted to do a roleplay about crappy villains, and this is my chance. I'm a very lax GM, but I'll hopefully come up with some decent rules and shit. This RP will be your classic underdog story, and it will focus mainly on the daily struggles of these inferior villains who are a part of an organization where they dump all the little guys. They try to take over the world, fail, and get back up again, eventually (maybe) becoming great. 

Will our heroes villains rise to destroy/take over the world (or whatever it is they're after)? Find out in this season of Order of the Twisted!

@Mitchs98 @Idea @Lilah Tunth @Ambela @Mistory @Trust @Kira Times @Obsidian @Spanner @KuroNoKami39 @Sizniche @SilverDama @mewbot5408 @Nobody @Xion136 @Kingmalikai @billthesomething @Petroshka @Legend:D @SmashyWarhammer @YungJazz @Marumatsu @purity @Colt556 @Talon @M-Night @Mika9889 @Kisaki @LüSed @charleen @Storm Guardian @kenchin

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back