• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK - Precinct

sunshineintoveins

That's Rough, Buddy

OPERATION MAVERICK
THE PRECINCT

40d3323860650fb8e6b76316157b8870.jpg

OCC CHAT

Welcome to the OOC thread where I will answer any questions, acknowledge any concerns or comments, or just chat! PLEASE keep all OCC stuff in this thread ONLY. Most importantly be nice to one another and try to make some new friends!

All RPN rules apply

Make sure that you have read everything. If you still aren't clear on something just ask me!

Absolutely no godmodding or other roleplay taboos

You can quit this roleplay at any time, life happens I get it, but please let me know via PM, don't just disappear.

Since this is a detailed RP, I expect substantive posts with sufficient detail to move the roleplay along into new conflicts and scenes and of course I expect proper spelling and grammar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huzzah! Now I must make the toughest choice of my life, keep playing Fallout or make a bombass CS. Why must the world do this to me?!? Why can't I do both at the same time?!?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]OK male almost hippie Poison Ivy or chill Kevin Leven... choices, choices.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god, both are too good, how will you decide?

ReverseWells said:
what do I need to add?
Take a look at the skeleton in the Character thread

you need:

Power description

moral alignment

skills descriptions

New York is still around just so you know

I shall use the ancient and sacred art known as "eenie meenie miney mo", then flip a coin, then roll a D20 using the previous two wins as +1 modifiers because I like to complicate things.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I shall use the ancient and sacred art known as "eenie meenie miney mo", then flip a coin, then roll a D20 using the previous two wins as +1 modifiers because I like to complicate things.

[/QUOTE]
Chill Kevin Leven it is.

@The Endergod Natural rubber? yes. Manufactured? no. I guess it depends on whether the gum was made of synthetic based materials or not. The user can not turn into any man made element.

ALSO can you please keep all questions in the OCC thread, thanks bby.

sunshineintoveins said:
@The Endergod Natural rubber? yes. Manufactured? no. I guess it depends on whether the gum was made of synthetic based materials or not. The user can not turn into any man made element.
OK, 'cause those the two are the two weirdest things that I remember Kevin turning into.

I had a thought. What if Ronan was paired with a younger Inspector, which would make him more stubborn and defiance since he's older? I think it'd be funny, the. they'd eventually grow on each other and have a tight friendship.

I'm out of the house rn. I'll work on a CS when I get the chance

ReverseWells said:
I had a thought. What if Ronan was paired with a younger Inspector, which would make him more stubborn and defiance since he's older? I think it'd be funny, the. they'd eventually grow on each other and have a tight friendship.
That would be such a neat dynamic! So what's going to happen with our characters is, there will be 9 (or 12 not sure??) characters each divided into teams of three with an Inspector in charge of a Malefactor and a Hound. TBH I didn't think of this until now so THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME.

DUDE what if when Ronan and his Inspector got close he decides to let them meet Cassie, and then they go get dinner, or like ice cream?!

ReverseWells said:
DUDE what if when Ronan and his Inspector got close he decides to let them meet Cassie, and then they go get dinner, or like ice cream?!
MY HEART that would be too cute! I bet it would be an experience for them to see Ronan in Dad Mode.

Exactly! OML can June 29th come sooner ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
sunshineintoveins said:
So wait, can he morph himself into water since it's a natural element? If so, that'd be the sickest thing ever! That'd be the best ambush tactic ever! No one suspects the puddle or jug of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back