• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴍᴀʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ - open

junegloom

you’ve got me by the skin and bones

• intro

epilogue

z berg

overview.

E
    verybody dies. That's one of the very few certainties in life. When, where, and how are all determined by the Powers That Be. Nobody knows how or when these decisions are made. Once an appointment with death is made, a Reaper is responsible for collecting that person's soul and ushering it to the Next Place. Not even they know who The Powers That Be are or how they operate.

Grim Reapers are all around us. They live amongst us, collecting our souls when it’s time, ensuring that the balance between life and death is maintained. You would never know someone was a Reaper just by looking at them. They don’t wear black robes and they don’t carry scythes. They look just like you and me. They were once humans themselves. When someone dies, they let go of their life and move on to whatever is waiting in the Next Place. Reapers do the same, though they don’t move on just yet. Instead, they are tasked to collect an unknown quota of souls before they can move on. It isn’t a punishment or some sort of test. They are simply replacing the Reaper who came before them.

It's a relatively simple operation. The Reapers get their daily appointments, they show up, collect the soul, and then move on. However, something has gone wrong. The Unnatural Death Squad in Seattle has been showing up to their set appointments to find that the souls they were supposed to reap are nowhere to be found. Something is affecting the balance between life and death. The UDS needs to figure out what’s causing this imbalance before the whole system begins to fall apart.

hi everyone! i've been re-watching the show dead like me and was a bit inspired to throw this together. the rp will focus on a group of reapers that are assigned to reap the souls who die unnatural deaths (accidents, murders, etc). however, they've been showing up to find the souls they are to collect are not present. someone has been meddling in the system and it is throwing the natural order of life and death off balance. it is their job to figure out who or what is causing this disturbance and correct it before the whole system comes crumbling down.

intro

info

rules

We all die

but
who
will be next?

status

accepting!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
200w.gif

• intro

epilogue

z berg

overview.

E
    verybody dies. That's one of the very few certainties in life. When, where, and how are all determined by the Powers That Be. Nobody knows how or when these decisions are made. Once an appointment with death is made, a Reaper is responsible for collecting that person's soul and ushering it to the Next Place. Not even they know who The Powers That Be are or how they operate.

Grim Reapers are all around us. They live amongst us, collecting our souls when it’s time, ensuring that the balance between life and death is maintained. You would never know someone was a Reaper just by looking at them. They don’t wear black robes and they don’t carry scythes. They look just like you and me. They were once humans themselves. When someone dies, they let go of their life and move on to whatever is waiting in the Next Place. Reapers do the same, though they don’t move on just yet. Instead, they are tasked to collect an unknown quota of souls before they can move on. It isn’t a punishment or some sort of test. They are simply replacing the Reaper who came before them.

It's a relatively simple operation. The Reapers get their daily appointments, they show up, collect the soul, and then move on. However, something has gone wrong. The Unnatural Death Squad in Seattle has been showing up to their set appointments to find that the souls they were supposed to reap are nowhere to be found. Something is affecting the balance between life and death. The UDS needs to figure out what’s causing this imbalance before the whole system begins to fall apart.

hi everyone! i've been re-watching the show dead like me and was a bit inspired to throw this together. the rp will focus on a group of reapers that are assigned to reap the souls who die unnatural deaths (accidents, murders, etc). however, they've been showing up to find the souls they are to collect are not present. someone has been meddling in the system and it is throwing the natural order of life and death off balance. it is their job to figure out who or what is causing this disturbance and correct it before the whole system comes crumbling down.

♡coded by uxie♡

I’d love to join! ^^

• intro

epilogue

z berg

overview.

E

♡coded by uxie♡

i would loveee to join !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back