• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ༺ 어스름 ༻ - OPEN

Dicentra

배고픈 마음
Supporter
어스름
The Twilight
  • WELCOME TO ALL
    Hello, hello! My name is Dicentra. I am looking for friends to write with!

About me.
    I am a 25 year old female (she/her) who specializes in cancer research. Also, while English is my second language as I'm from Korea (currently CST), I promise it shouldn't be too evident in my writing! :3 Wanna get to know me? I would argue I am incredibly chill but don't just take my word for it, let's chat!

Other Info.
    - 18+ only please.
    - I can/don't mind doubling up - no preference either way.
    - LGBTQIA+ Friendly.
    - Ghost Friendly (I get it lool).
    - I will always play as a female (femme).
    - Please play as any gender you're comfortable with.
    - I will be replying once a week.
    - Discord for OOC is a must bc I only come on this site to post writings.
    - Anime face claims only, please.
    - Please contact me over pm's if interested!
    - I am VERY open to original storyline ideas. Please shoot me any! I'll most likely be interested!

OC Interests.

- deity x mortal
    - funny isekai
    - non-funny isekai but only for reborn villainess tropes
    - no fr I mean it please do a reborn villainess trope with me

- arranged
    marriages
    - pop singer x fan
    - heavenly being x devil
    - greek god x greek god
    - greek god x human
    - yandere x obsession
    - vampires x human
    - delinquent x studious
    - something dark

Fandom Interests.
    *OC's only in these AU's please (rare exceptions)*
    - ouran host club

- demon slayer
    - fruits basket
    - hell's paradise
    - the last of us ***
    - genshin impact
    - the witch and the beast ***
    - tokyo ghoul
    - alien stage

OC storylines.

{The Matchmaker}
    Based on 'A Very Normal Ending'

Meet [M/C], the unconventional traveling consultant who's changing the game by helping people find love while exploring new destinations! Her business is all about 'finding your love with the perfect scenery,' and believe it or not, she dreams of her customers meeting their soulmates all over the world! With a booming success rate of 99%, [M/C] is the go-to gal for anyone looking to find their perfect match in a stunning location.

But things take a wild turn when [Y/C] walks in claiming that they dreamt that [M/C] was their soulmate. Instead of dismissing it as a cheesy pickup line, [M/C] convinces them to sign up as her customer. However, when she tries to dream up [Y/C]'s fateful love story, she draws a blank! Will she be able to help [Y/C] find love, or is this a love story with a twist? Join [M/C] and [Y/C] on their exciting journey of love, laughter, and adventure!

{Entanglement}
    Once upon a time, there was a powerful kingdom ruled by [Y/C], a strong and feared leader. Their army was so mighty that neighboring nations quaked at the mere mention of their name. Among these countries was a small land ruled by [M/C], a kind-hearted royal who feared for her people's safety. One day, [M/C] received alarming news that her kingdom was next on [Y/C]'s list of conquests. Determined to protect her country, [M/C] devised a plan to gather information by disguising herself as a royal of [Y/C]'s nation and attending a banquet celebrating their latest victory.

Carelessly snooping around, [M/C] was caught red-handed by [Y/C] themselves and thrown into a prison room. Despite their anger at the intruder, [Y/C] couldn't help feeling a strange attraction to the disguised royal. It was love at first sight. Eventually, [M/C] managed to escape back to her own country, hoping to put some distance between herself and [Y/C]'s dangerous affections. However, [Y/C] was determined to win her heart and prove that they were worthy of her love. Yandere story turned wholesome?

{How to Eat Life}
    *Based on How To Eat Life by Eve (song)*
    Within the ordinary facade of the city of Kazahito lies a hidden realm unbeknownst to most. Amidst the bustling streets and busy lives, a select few possess the rare ability to witness the inhabitants of the sixth dimension—the demons that coexist alongside humans. Although these two realms never directly collide, their interconnectedness is undeniable. A simple action performed by a demon, like subtly relocating a cup, manifests as a spectral apparition on the human plane, sparking rumors of restless spirits haunting the city.

Yet, tranquility fades as whispers circulate of a shadowy faction among the demons. Whispers that speak of their sinister plot to abduct humans as sacrificial pawns for their malevolent gods. In the face of impending doom, a valiant band of warriors emerges, gifted with the extraordinary sight that pierces through the dimensional veil. United by their unique ability to perceive both worlds, they form an enigmatic organization, their resolve firm and their purpose clear—to safeguard the city from its imminent peril.

Armed with potent contracts forged with demons, these brave souls embark on a treacherous journey, their every step fraught with danger. Bound together by their shared sight, they become the vigilant guardians standing as the city's final hope. Against the encroaching darkness, they wage a desperate battle, determined to avert the city's descent into oblivion. Their mission is clear: to defy fate and protect the delicate balance between realms, preserving the harmony of Kazahito from the looming threat that seeks to consume it whole.

{Genshin Stuff idk}
    I also put together a really crazy google doc for a genshin oc if anyone wants to rp against her:

code by Nano

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back