ooh goodness there are a lot of people here

Lorpus

Magic Eight Ball
wow.

so i guess i have a weird sense of humor, but a lot of this is probably more genuine than you (the reader) might realize.

i love dogs, and baking, and cheesy books and of course also writing which is why i'm here! (I also am capable of literacy, I'm just generally not that formal outside of writing, though I'm definitely capable of being more formal in chats.)

Anyway! So I prefer to rp over e-mail or on here, though I would definitely be interested in opening up my old AIM account or something (do people still do that?) although Skype crashes my computer like crazy.

I like roleplaying most things but especially history, romance, political intrigue, that kind of stuff. I also appreciate humor quite a bit and I tend to roleplay multiple characters. I don't have any limits, and I generally play both men and women (and other.)

So, send a message my way if you'd like!

Hi!! <33 Welcome to RPN! Happy to have you here. I hope you like it! Oh, and I'm Kat! ^^

I think I will, I really like the layout so far and it seems pretty easy to get around, I just need to find some roleplays to dip my toes into now!

And hello, its nice to meet both of you. :)

Ooh, I actually was checking out that one earlier! I definitely will once I figure out the story.

Sweet thanks! Also tell me what you thought about the story once your done. ^^

It's also unfinished for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back