OOC

@Rayischo If you like, your character can already be in the Vizard with Kokuto to make things a bit easier at the beginning, how about it? @Jefferson I'm fine with everything as of right now. No complaints or concerns. 

@Rayischo Alllriight!! 

Well then, that makes it easier for @Jefferson, Kokuto and Samaysune both know each other through the Vizard, basically as of right now are the two only members of the Vizard (Until later I suppose) 

Now, I imagine I know the other captains and the Vizards?

If your character has frequented the Human World, and has met with the Vizard before, sure. Kokuto has been living in the Human world for at least 100 years now as a Vizard, whereas he was a Shinigami for 40. 

If your character has frequented the Human World, and has met with the Vizard before, sure. Kokuto has been living in the Human world for at least 100 years now as a Vizard, whereas he was a Shinigami for 40. 

Nope, he's only 53, I imagine he was in shinigami school when you left. 

Ok so we have the two vizards Kokuto and Samaysune knowing and being on a team, this means that the Earth defense Squad has knowledge of you.

my charecter doesn't know you personally but he would know that the two spirit pressures that feel similar to hollows are vizards and technically allies, Basically he will help you if convienient you can decide how your relationship is with the earth defense team but regardless they will know of your charecters if they've been there for that long. 

@Ginko The Mushishi @Rayischo

Ok so we have the two vizards Kokuto and Samaysune knowing and being on a team, this means that the Earth defense Squad has knowledge of you.

my charecter doesn't know you personally but he would know that the two spirit pressures that feel similar to hollows are vizards and technically allies, Basically he will help you if convienient you can decide how your relationship is with the earth defense team but regardless they will know of your charecters if they've been there for that long. 

@Ginko The Mushishi @Rayischo

Sweet! 

I'm booked up to my neck with homework, but I can post what I've written so far this weekend though my character's form is gravely underdeveloped. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back