OOC

Yes, I'm fairly sure blood does taste like red. xD  

Also, what does red taste like?

I will either post on my lunch or when I get off work tonight, big big things are happening though, idk if I'm taking a two hour trip to see my cousin who's just gone into labor!!!

I will either post on my lunch or when I get off work tonight, big big things are happening though, idk if I'm taking a two hour trip to see my cousin who's just gone into labor!!!

Sure! Take your time! (and congrats on the new relative :D)

@SolistheSun So am I supposed to carry on, or do I let you take us to the games itself?

Pshhhh carry on! 

I'm merely the one who guides these things, you are my toys, er, victims, no.. .that's not right either..

Regardless, I'm merely the one who controls the aspects of the rp. If you wanna mess around before the games, like do a Sponsor event to make friends on the other side to get helpful items and equipment in your backpack from the cornucopia, then sure! I can set that up.

If you wanna immediately head to the capital and be evaluated and then die, then sure! I can do that too! 

This place is fueled by our Tributes. Aka, you guys.

WHAT'STHERETOLOSE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, guys. @SolistheSun has transferred ownership of this to me. I'd be super stoked to get this back up and running again. With her help, of course :P  If you guys would like to do that comment on here or pm me. I hope to hear from you guys! 

Oh shit, yeah. I forgot about this. I suppose I would be down for a continuation of this. : D

Only problem is, idk where my partner went! xD 

I'm free everyday. Exams are over, life is amazing! : D

Shall we continue this as the elevator things rise up to plop us right in the arena? Just skip all the build up and jump straight into the action? It'd be good to keep interest 'n stuff.

That would be the best gripping option. I'm sure we are all familiar with the process into the Arena. However, would we still want the scores based on our skills? Along with sponsors?

Mmh, I don't really mind. We can if everyone wants, I'm just in it for the slicing people up, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back