OOC

@Nicholas Waldorth @BeebeTheWarrior

thanks for deciding what time it is.

even though there are other people in this roleplay who actually weren't ready for it to be night yet. me and the others are still around midday or a little after. 

i guess you'll just have to wait for everybody else to catch up now. 

Naw, I can't. Never marched before in my life. Too busy doing actual sports ;)   *marches mockingly anyway* 

Marching Band is an honorary sport

And twice as exhausting

And hard

THESE FORMS THO

Btw:

Your toes aren't pointed up

Roll from heel to toe

STOP BOUNCING WHEN YOU BACK MARCH

Tuck your stomach in

Spine straight

DO NOT LEAN BACK LIKE THAT

Instrument at 10 degrees, excuse you

Elbows out, bitch, take up space

KEEP YOUR BALANCE DAMMIT

GET TO YOUR SPOT OR WE WILL ALL KILL YOU

I don't think we even have legit marching bands here. We just have the marching part down, and judging by all the complaints I hear it is pretty tiring. What instrument you play? Actually what do marching bands even march for. 

I think the running version of that would be:

"One...two.......threeeeeeee. Four. Fiiiiiiiiiiive.....five and a haaaaaaaalf. Oh wait what number was I on? Nevermind. One."

"Sir please."
"Ooooone....two...three...four....fiveeeeeeeee.. Six and a haaaaaalf... Six and three quarterssss. Seven......"

"...."

".........seven and a half."

"Bitch"

"Eiiiiiiiight." *everyone starts to stop* "I haven't said finish. Niiiiiiine.........ten. Eleveeeen..... Oops I forgot again. Nine. Teeeeeeeeen......eleven.....twelve hold. Hold. Hoooooooold......... Thirteen." 

"...."

"okay done."

*everyone dies*

"Again."

Usually for planking or mountain climbers. But normally at least thirty counts.

I don't think we even have legit marching bands here. We just have the marching part down, and judging by all the complaints I hear it is pretty tiring. What instrument you play? Actually what do marching bands even march for. 

I think the running version of that would be:

"One...two.......threeeeeeee. Four. Fiiiiiiiiiiive.....five and a haaaaaaaalf. Oh wait what number was I on? Nevermind. One."

"Sir please."
"Ooooone....two...three...four....fiveeeeeeeee.. Six and a haaaaaalf... Six and three quarterssss. Seven......"

"...."

".........seven and a half."

"Bitch"

"Eiiiiiiiight." *everyone starts to stop* "I haven't said finish. Niiiiiiine.........ten. Eleveeeen..... Oops I forgot again. Nine. Teeeeeeeeen......eleven.....twelve hold. Hold. Hoooooooold......... Thirteen." 

"...."

"okay done."

*everyone dies*

"Again."

Usually for planking or mountain climbers. But normally at least thirty counts.

We march to make cool looking forms. This year we spell out "NYC" since our theme is "Big Apple Sounds."

And yes it's fucking tiring. I play alto sax, so holding it up in the same position all the time makes my muscles ache.

And nah it's more like:

"One, two, three, four..." *count all the way to sixteen*

"Check and adjust"

*half of band* "SHIT WE DIDN'T GET TO OUR DOT"

"You all need to do better. Reset."

"UGHHHHHHH"

*fifty times later*

"GUYS WE DID IT WE GOT THERE"

"Okay go get water"

*five people are already passed out because of the blazing hot sun*

We march to make cool looking forms. This year we spell out "NYC" since our theme is "Big Apple Sounds."

And yes it's fucking tiring. I play alto sax, so holding it up in the same position all the time makes my muscles ache.

And nah it's more like:

"One, two, three, four..." *count all the way to sixteen*

"Check and adjust"

*half of band* "SHIT WE DIDN'T GET TO OUR DOT"

"You all need to do better. Reset."

"UGHHHHHHH"

*fifty times later*

"GUYS WE DID IT WE GOT THERE"

"Okay go get water"

*five people are already passed out because of the blazing hot sun*

But like, are there events specifically for marching???

But like, are there events specifically for marching???

Yeah, there are competitions and stuff. Plus the Band are the real cheerleaders, what with all the "stand tunes" (music we play in the stands). Plus the bands are the pregame and halftime shows, so it's a pretty big deal. 

Sounds pretty cool :)  We don't have stuff like that here. Sports teams are only acknowledged if they win things lol.

@AnimeGenork :o  you're in marching Band? So am I ^v^

Also I might drop a new character in the Main RP thread just so I can keep up with both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back