OOC

O my gosh, beware that my post may affect the entire camp. I suggest you read it before reposting. I went a little overboard but after rereading it was pretty awesome. (Life changing decisions are awesome!)

It was but it's balanced out by a lot of different things.

I would like to know what those things are

Because my logical brain refuses to accept the parentage thing

I mean, I know it's possible for TWINS to be born with two different fathers, but ONE person with FOUR fathers?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1. The way to kill her is to destroy the 5 charms she wears. (A sun braclet, a trident anklet , a lightning anklet, a skull bracelet and a bracelet with all 4.)

2. Alexi has 3 fatal flaws; hubris, loyalty, and the tendency to hold grudges.

And more I wont share for fear I might get backstabbed.

(Aka i have to think of some more.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alexi Vaughn

Well if she doesn't stop soon, Raven is gonna go all 'Daughter-of-Victory' on her ass. She really likes fireworks. And Sprite. ((Also kinda agreeing with @AnimeGenork here. A little too OP honestly))

*hugs @Skryx * You're character's awesome and you're cool, too! Alright, we're best friends now. xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD  

I'M TAKING HER WITH ME TO NEVERLAND

WAIT

I MEAN NEW YORK

And godling? Aren't you getting a little too OP?

??? OP??? :|

Also it was a reference to the newly improved bio:

"Alexi is a godling a demigod thats more immortal than mortal. (Least that's what she says.)"

OHH yeah, I'm thinking of having her as 2 desended from 2. More fair still a little 'OP' but not as bad ya.

Edit: all makes sense now. She was offered and accepted powers from zeus, apollo, and hades, parent Posiden, check bio for mor info also she can't use those powers often so all is well. (Forgive the bad spelling. It's 12:42-12:43 am, and I'm on my phone with no spell check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back