OOC

Before I post again, filling the ic with useless posts...

anyone with a character near the forges?

Someone mind giving me a wee rundown on what's going on so far? My connection is pretty bad and laptop is quite slow :(  

Someone mind giving me a wee rundown on what's going on so far? My connection is pretty bad and laptop is quite slow :(  

Gotcha

Asher and Lilly were going on a border patrol, then decided to hunt some monsters

Meanwhile, Red found a kitten and went to the dining pavilion to find the owner, where he found Oliver with Coralie and Violet (the girls were trying to get him to eat breakfast with them), and also Andrew and Venice. The kitten ran away, and came upon Lilly and Asher. Everyone went after the kitten, and some hellhounds attacked.

Meanwhile, Elena and Valoran trained a bit, then decided to see what was going on.

The kitten turned into a girl named Astra, and she ran away, where Elena and Valoran saved her from a hellhound. They took her to Violet and Coralie, now back at the pavilion with Oliver, and Violet healed her.

That's about where we are.

@Rumble Fish

Not much has really happened so far. Basically, Astra showed up with a curse that made her into a kitten, a bunch of other characters found her, she turned back into a person and then ran off and got stung by bees. My character, Elena, helped her out of the woods, got attacked by a hellhound in the process, and now they're with Violet, the healer. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back