OOC

Speaking of characters, am I the only one who can't see anything except a picture and a name for Plasma's character?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, okay we may be starting soon if it's fine with @Plasma

Though we'll go until page one or two, then we'll pause the RP for a little bit to allow catch-up time for @Rantos and anyone else risking getting left out.

In the meantime! I'll go read up on all your CSs .3.

Speeding of characters, am I the only one who can't see anything except a picture and a name for Plasma's character?

She finished her character, don't worry X.D

I uuhhhh...finished reading everything. Sorry I was prepping for my piano exam

But you all are accepted! ^^

You all were supposed to put your character names in white coloring font...thing to show that you read the rules but even I didn't do that so I'll let it slide >.>

Yeah I totally did that too (quickly edits) - for what it's worth I did actually read the rules, my head just wasn't fully in the game. It was just around 4am at the time and I was too consumed with creating my character and her backstory haha. I'll be more vigilant from this point forth ;)

Eh, I read the rules as well, but as @Triptych I also wrote that speciest in the mornings (A.M's)

so the mind was half dead filled with speciest ideas. I'll be less of a bum next time and follow

the rules thoroughly ; w ; *salute

Oh so that's where we were supposed to put the white text. It just said at the bottom of your post so I wasn't sure what post to put it on xD

I feel bad doing this, especially having put a lot in my character. But I don't think I can actually commit the time to post here anymore. Things have changed around in my life since I initially joined and I feel it's better to just end it than get mine and other people's hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back