OOC

I mean, she's muscular too, but whatever. You could still take her in a fight...if you have the right will and health insurance.

After reading their personalities I have a feeling that fight might be coming. I think Simon is the one I need the "Don't pet the gijinka" sign for...

After reading their personalities I have a feeling that fight might be coming. I think Simon is the one I need the "Don't pet the gijinka" sign for...

PFFT! He wouldn't PET a Gijinka. Just befriend them, talk to them, hang out with them, buy them a present, possibly get into a relationship with them (Which would make Tabitha super jelly)...

Petting is stage fifteen of the friendship plan.

Might have a problem. I tried putting the personality and biography in tabs to save space but you can't switch between them.

EDIT: Never mind, refreshing the page fixed it.

EDIT 2: Apparently you can't have actual paragraphs in the tabs though. It just condensed the biography into one big one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need an honest opinion on my character. I'm not really happy with them, but I'm always super critical of everything I do so I'm not sure whether he's actually bad or if it's just me being me...

Yeaaah, it does that. Speaking of CS's, PSST @Pyosimros, what's your Character gonna be?

SORRY I didn't get a 'lil one on the RPN logo on the tab so I didn't see that msg...

It's gonna be a Wingull, unless I change for no reason ^^

I need an honest opinion on my character. I'm not really happy with them, but I'm always super critical of everything I do so I'm not sure whether he's actually bad or if it's just me being me...

Well I give it my...

sealofapproval_comp.jpg

(There's no heightrestrict so I just spammed the entire thing sorreh ;-;)

Him and Simon are gonna be great friends! (With jelly Tabitha in the background)

[SIZE=inherit]It's gonna be a Wingull, unless I change for no reason ^^[/SIZE]

Wingull totally needs to know fly. They'll be super popular if they can fly people all over the place!

Since I can't edit in a quote: @SpicyMioSenpai I can definitely see that, but it will probably take some time to get Zack to trust him.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we waiting for the gijinka spots to fill up and/or more human characters before things start?

Well~...

Basically 'till the GMs finish. That, or if someone screams, "NO WAIT PLS I'M ALMOST DONE MY CS!!!"

So what I'm getting at here, is that the estimated wait time is 5 years. ;-;

I kid, I kid.  I, myself should have my CS done by tomorrow

I don't think Fae will be that hard to befriend in all honesty - she's quite a naive and optimistic girl overall, basically don't be racist (species-ist?) and I think she'll probably have no issues haha

I have to say I'm already in love with everyone's characters though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back