[OOC] Times passing by... [The Land that Time Forgot]

I was thinking that her cult was a part of the Merkal, after all, the Malfians have their fingers in every pie that they can. After all, we have a Infernal in our midst. :shock:

This is true, I forgot about that :oops:

My Lunar will be Changing Moon if/when tattooed and is fiercely protective of the township of Merkal, of its' citizens. Shes' not too good at fighting (though does have some combat ability) but has high social attributes and abilities.

I'm happy to say either your character met her when in the township in the markets as its' highly unlikely Kami would leave the township unless there was good reason for her to do so. Or they've yet to meet each other but have been entwined in a previous incarnation (to be determined/hashed out)

I just hope you know that any negative reaction my character has to yours has nothing to do with you as a person, its just role playing. I don't want to cause any trouble for future games, since I do enjoy gaming with you, Axel.

Damn, where do you guys find your badass pics for your characters? everytime i o on the look there's a few decent pics then it just starts turning into sailor moon hentai

One site I go to for pics a lot is 4chan.org. The only problem is that it is VERY NSFW, but if you avoid certain categories like the plague, you can find some really good stuff.

Since we are so close to the Wyld, how common are mutations and deformities?

I have dozens of sites, but 4chan works well for me. Specifically, /tg/, which is a SFW board (hint: It's 4chan, do not expect that to be true all the time).

If I still can't find anything, I make an attempt at drawing it. If that fails, I just move on.

Mutation and Deformities happen, but people are scared shit of them. The DBs of Merkal have a reputation of destroying anything that's mutated, except for some mental mutations which they try to cure, but even if they cannot, those patients are never allowed out.

So, when is the game going to get started? I'm ready to play. :)

same, but I think we are waiting on one more character sheet. plus I think I remember something about exams happening.

Thanks for posting the character creation rules. I get to pick out two new Charms to replace my two free Excellencies now. :D

what conventions for posting are we using? like different coloured texts for different languages and actions? any suggestions or guides

edit: and dicerolling

I have always used italics for the character's thoughts. BTW, what is the language of Merkal, and how picky are you going to be about using different languages?

The main languages spoken in Merkal are High and Low Realm. You can find a smattering of other languages, but mainly in books, so people don't tend to learn them much, though old realm is very much used in the ruins, Manses and artifacts of the long-gone Celestials.

You can use a different language if you care, just note it in the text somehow, no need for different colors for different languages. I know for myself I tend to use a color to convey the Character.

As for dice rolling, I've used invisible castle recently, but whichever online roller you use, link your results.

When I originally made up Xandra, she was written for a game in Creation. Is there any problem changing my languages to High and Low Realm so I can communicate with the rest of the group? :D

no problem. Low Realm and Old Realm would probably fit her better. Low Realm is the language used by the commoners, and Old Realm to better venerate the Yozi.

does anyone know if we can make invisible castle count tens as 2 successes? i know we can make it roll again if a ten pops up.

Just use the D&D dice roller and do it yourself. If you're going to cheat, the ability to link to a roll result isn't hard to defraud, and you're really in the wrong game anyway; fudging the results to get what you want will only lead you down the path of boredom. If there's no unpredictability, there's no fun.

I generally just use the main dice roller, and post the results, and then underneath write dowm the number of suxxes, counting my 10's as 2 suxxes. No hassle, no problem, just a bit of extra work, but really not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back